hello is it safe to analy masterbate without a condom and with no lube. will it tear my inner lineing if i cut my nails to a dull. :$

I wouldn't advise it, theres a lot of bacteria in fecal matter.

i want to masterbate but i cant get lube! plese help

hey, if u avent got lube then go in ur bath room and look fir stuff lyk vasaline or sumet slipery, DO NOT use soap or shampoo coz i tried that for lube for anal fingering (soap) and it stung 4 ages so plz dont try that .

Yeah anal sex can be dangerous!

You CAN anally masturbate without a condom. Just make sure that you wash your hands before and after it. Also, don't try to go in with more than 1 finger or too deep your first time(s). And if you cut your nails (and perhaps file them) as long as you're not digging your nails into your flesh or fingering rapidly, it will be alright.

As for lube, have you ever heard of the most widely available anywhere? Saliva. :O Sure, it won't hang around for all that long, but if you honestly can't get your hands on anything else you can use it. But you'll probably have to take your finger out and re-apply or just give up.

But anal sex without lube can be rather difficult and painful.

Use coco butter