I have been trying to figure out if I want anal sex or not. I don't want vaginal sex yet and my boyfriend is getting frustrated and asked if anal sex was an option. I know my boyfriend hasn't been with any other girl before me (I am his first girlfriend), and I know he doesn't have any STDs or anything like that, but I don't really know much about anal sex and was curious if having anal sex without a condom is dangerous, is it bad to have the cum inside your butt (does it cause infections if left in there) and how/when does it come out after? Is there any other problems I should think about? and is there a risk of the cum leaking out and I could end up pregnant, and if so how do I stop that?

He should wear a condom while having Anal Sex.
Without a condom, infections may occur.

i just had sex in the butt like two days ago and the condom broke and i didnt relize it. When i pulled out there was fesis on my penis i cleaned it of quick butt im very worried about aids and hiv now what should i do?

Using a condom will be a smart and safe choice. Yes, he can get an infection if he doesn't use one because of bacteria. You could get an infection if he has an STI.... other advice would be to use water-based lubricant to make it more comfortable.

First, you only have one entry which can cause a pregnancy - the vagina. All others are just places that cum can go. Not using a condom is more risk for his infection than yours.

@Jay12 - what water-based lube is best? also, how long should you spend initiating a new anus to this form of sex? What techniques are better to start with?

Yes, water-based is best. And you can't really say because it depends on the person and what's comfortable for them. If you're thinking about trying it then make sure she's ok with it and then try different things and see what she likes... and go slow.

Having cum inside your butt is totally fine, if you notice when you swallow after giving head, the cum you swallow passes through you and comes out of you the same way, so its fine to have it inside you there. If you aren't using a condom, after he comes inside you your muscles will hold it in, so just go sit on the toilet like you are going to the bathroom, and push it out. It's really easy. But yes there is always the risk of getting pregnant, because it is really messy and since your anus is close to your vagina the cum can easily smear across you there, and get inside you, so I would use a condom because of this, if you are not on birth control.
But as for liking anal sex, it does hurt so you have to be a bit of a masochist I think to really enjoy it.

In my opinion, if you havent had vag sex yet you shouldnt even be thinking about anal. Vaginal sex hurts ALOT your first time, but anal is that times twenty.

Also, keep in mind that you dont HAVE to give him anything. Dont be his toy to gain sexual experience with (as many virgins just want to do someone) and also, if he's getting frustrated tell him, it's my f*****g body, i'll do what I want with it, go jack off! He has no right to make you feel bad for it.

I had a bf like that, and i purposely waited months before we had sex just to punish him for being pushy about it.

Before having any type of sex, without a condom, please make sure that you and your partner go and do a full check up at the hospital. Anyone can have minor infections...etc which may grow into something very serious which can be sexually transmitted , that they might not know about. Having anal sex is not a very good thing to do in my opinion and it is a very easy way to get an infection. Think of it this way, your guts are just above your anus tube, if an infection with enter your anus tube, it may go into your gut. This will cause major problems. Sperm when entering your anus tube will not cause pregnancy or any problems. Its the same way as when you are swallowing cum and it comes out with your urine. Always make sure that you and your partner have a check up before having any type of sex. Every part of your body may get infected and so can the anus tube! 

From all the comments I read not one person suggested doucheing your butt first which would be a good plan. Second I would suggest a thicker condom not a thin one for your first few times. Always use a condom for anal your body disposes of bacteria there and this is why you are told to wash thoroughly after going #2.

I'm seeing some ignorant comments from people who have not just a little, but no clue about anal sex.  I'm no expert, but I've read a lot about it and what I've learned is that can be very risky, but at the same time can be the most pleasurable if done in a safe way.  One: anal is dangerous for the simple reason that the anus wasn't meant to be penetrated and is very prone to tearing.  This is why gay men acquire HIV/AIDS more often than the rest of the population (ratio wise), this might also be due to the fact that they are either ignorant of the dangers (which I doubt considering the long history of gay men getting HIV/AIDS), or they just rather the sensation of no condom and take the risk of not using one.  Two: anal can be extremely pleasurable because the anus has a lot of sensitive nerve endings and cause, in some people enhanced sensation.  As for anal sex without a condom for a man I'm still trying to understand how it effects the male as the rectum is not a clean place and is full of bacteria.  I'm trying to find out if the bacteria can enter the urethra and cause harm.

The fact is, bacteria can enter the Urethra and cause some serious problems for the inserting partner in male to male sex. Although some people cannot use condoms for health reasons, e.g. irritations etc. the percentage of that group is rather small. I have no judgements of not wearing a condom for whatever reasons, BUT be damn sure you know there status of your partner especially if you are in the receptive role. That is of course if you do care.

I hate wearing condom when it comes to anal. But knowing that I could risk infection, I rarely do it. Maybe doing it in the shower would help.

The correct term Is Venacacatoria not anal tube. When you push as far as it can go that term is Stratachocolata. After the procedure is accomplished the term is harvesting corn only if feces has corn. Knowingly having anal sex with a visibly infected penis is also known as the Charred Husk Procedure sometimes dangerous but safe mostly. Oral sex to the anus using the tongue vigorously is called Digging for Passion Fruit and hemmorroids are for the obvious reasons called Speed Bumps. There is no such thing as "Touching Guts" when having anal sex.reason is, there is anywhere from 18 to 20 ft of digestive tract. and that is man to man or man to women. But if the act is being performed at the local zoo, that is another story.

yes it is called a UTI its a bacterial infection in your penis.