is it possible to anally cum? either for a man or woman?

yes it is both men and women

Just to point out, it's also highly unlikely.

For men, it's all about the prostrate stimulation. Most guys are not in tune with their senses [men being visual creatures], and are therefore unable to orgasm without visual stimulation. Basically, if the guy can orgasm by having his scrotum rubbed, he can orgasm through anal.

For women, it's all about g-spot stimulation. Which makes it little better than vaginal.

Still, it's been known to happen. Dependant on the person, not the length of the duration of stimulation though.

My wife has intense orgasms from anal sex.

Your title is mis-leading.

My first thought was "No, no cum is produced from the anus of either gender.'

But after reading the responses, I realize you're asking if a person could come from just anal stitulation. There are lots of responses claiming "yes"... so I won't argue with that. However, I believe this is a learned response. People who come while receiving anal stimulation tend to associate this stimulation with sexual excitment and climax.

The opinion that women can come from anal stimulation may be true, but I doubt that it is G-spot stimulation. The g-spot is located on the other side or interior face of the vagina. Though there may be some vibration transmitted through muscle or tissue, I doubt that it would be intense enough for most.

As for men, I can't come from just anal stimulation of my prostate without some penile attention. So, for me, it's not true. But as you read, others do, and they swear by it.

I'd read up on these practices before attempting anything. As Sue Johansen says on "Talk Sex".....GENTLY, BENTLY!

Yes it is possible, speaking from experences it is very intence, it almost feels like you are going to wet yourself, than bam!

I was masturbating anally a while ago and i thought i was going to cum. I hadn't touched my penis at all and when I let go it came out like clear pee. It was really intense but i haven't been able to do it again since. I was wondering is anyone could tell me what it was and how to do it again?

>I was masturbating anally a while ago and i thought i was going to cum. I hadn't touched my penis at all and when I let go it came out >like clear pee. It was really intense but i haven't been able to do it again since. I was wondering is anyone could tell me what it was >and how to do it again?

cum is made up from two fluids, the sperm and then some seminal fluid, from a different "gland", its the lubrication part of cum...

I'm a guy and I've been working on it for years. I totally agree with Guest 'Yes it is possible, speaking from experences it is very intence, it almost feels like you are going to wet yourself, than bam!'

For me it was always sometimes hit or miss too (think it has something to do with teh angle), but now I use a vibrator I bought from the supportive guys at (sorry for the plug but i know them personally and they're helpful) and i'm cumming every time (unless i'm stressed out or not relaxed properly)

happy cumming!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

when u cum while duing anal, it comes out from the anus or penis?

In an normal anatomical male, when he climaxes, the ejaculation comes out the end of the penis.
There may be some individuals with birth defects or incompletely healed/closed ureathra that have an opening along the underside of the penis, but in general this does not mean ejaculation comes out anywhere else.

The expression "cumming" is a slang term, and different people may interpret this differently.
For our purposes, I am assuming it means to climax with ejaculation.

Yes i'm a gay 16 yr old and my bf and I have anal sex and he makes my butt hole squirt out fluids

ok, I am a bi guy and never had an anal orgasm until yesterday. I was using a very big dildo while at the same time had my penis in a chastity device- so I was not touching or stroking my penis at all. I was totally focused on the feeling of the large dildo in my butt. I did orgasm, but not a 'normal' orgasm- the inside of my rectum began to quiver a bit and a tiny amount of cum came out of my penis- this is TRUE! it was like a different part of my body orgasmed, it felt amazing

I will tell you me and my wife started experimenting with toys and she eased to my anus I will tell you I am not gay or bi.But on the subject of can a male have a orgasm from the anus I will tell you with out a doubt this you will not believe and I cannot believe I am constantly foaming out the rear soaking wet it is the most unreal feeling orgasm I have ever had.also I was curious of what it my smell like to see if it was cum and it sure was it smelled just like my semen. I have an appointment with my urologist and I am going to ask him and tell him of my experience.All I know is I am so grateful to have this.

Yes YOU CAN produce CUM from anal stimualtion! Im straight but i like anal fun and i once owned a Doc Johnson Prosate Massager which was about 10" long and made from a rubber like material. After 2-3 hours YES that long!! of ' anal masturabtion ' with large and powerful strokes, i was able to :-

1) squirt loads of precum by trying to go for a wee ( it just streamed out and felt amazing, i almost filled a deoderant cap)

2) had anal contractions which caused a prolapse ( i pushed it back in!)

3) i saw a milky white fluid on the massager so i decided to taste it ( it tasted like womans cum! )

I have been unable to find any evidence on the net of this being possible, but it can happen but it takes along time though!!