Hello.I am a teen male 16 years old and I want to try some anal masturbation.Anyway next week i am going to be for 3 days home alone and i want to go full kinky.I've already tried anal masturbating and I didnt felt any pleasure only pain, I cant understand how to get the pleasure.Is it possible for someone to explain me the whole proccess(bath etc.)How can I clean my anus before it?, should i try to reach the prostate? Can I also get a pleasure just by going in and out?Can I use cucumber?Is there a way to stretch my anus?Can i use olive oil (u know the one that we use on the food) or should i use lube?Thanx for answering 

Hi, please be very careful if you are thinking of inserting objects in your anus as it is possible to cause serious damage. My advice would be dont insert anything up your anus even though I know some guys who can ejaculate without even masturbating by using prostate stimulators but if you are trying anything in your anus, use a lube. I have often inserted a lubed finger into my anus whilst masturbating and found it very exciting and stimulating and it helped me to have the most fantastic orgasm. Even a well soaped finger when I have been in the shower has worked well too. Enjoy! But be careful

Use real lube and don't stick any objects in there.Fingers are okay, but anything else CAN and probably will get stuck in there.

I have used some pens before and markers. It does hurt from time to time, but it's getting boring. New ideas are welcome I have no toys, vegies, or anything else to use really. But I need new ideas. Help me please?

what can i use other than my finger or a toy to anal masturbate, and a lubricant other than lube

I've been married for a long time, but still enjoy a good jerking off. Stimulating your ass while jerking off makes it far more intense. I shave in the shower. Gillette makes a vibrating razor that's contoured nicely. Make sure the battery compartment is locked tight. Take the razor head off and squat down to slide it up your ass or lift a leg...whatever works. You can use lube, but its small enough to get in without. It fits nicely against the prostate and then you can beat your meat while your prostrate is getting vibrated and then waaa-blame your splashing cum all over the wall and the orgasm keeps going cause your prostate is still vibrating. I love tits, p***y, and perky female ass, but I know what feels good. Ass play is fun for guys and girls. I've railed a girl in the ass with a vibrator till she came so hard she looked like she had epilepse and then let her do it to me. I never knew about anal orgasms till then. They are the most intense orgasms because once they start they don't stop till the f*****g stops. It takes a while to get there, but amazing once your there.

Stick a wooden paper towel holder base between two drawers andvback unselfish onto it

I have experimented vastly with this make your own dildo tube of silicone cut length ways with a saw to oped leave to cure for few day s then trim to size

Ok let me say a few things from my experience. Never use soap as a lube since it will burn your anus from the inside like hell. A good object to start with is a marker of some kind and I use a lotion for dry skin as lube but olive oil works. Its just harder to clean up. Yes their is a way to stretch the anus and that is by slowly working up with your finger and object size. A good way to clean out is to get a little water in a container and push it inside. Then you can release it into a toilet or shower. This gets 90% of the gunk and the rest will clean itself up. And how to clean a anus is with warm water and a good scrubbing with something soft. And lastly I how to get pleasure is right when you slide a finger or object in push up towards your genital and that is around the prostate. Search around until you find it.

get creative. I'm 15 too and I've carved a butt plug out of wood. I've also carved potatoes or just used a cucumber. I've tied plastic golf balls together as anal Beads, or just find something like marker

wtf.....that's crazy

maybe u need toget a real one :| no toys or .... maybe it would work

try soda buttle

Start with 1 finger and as it starts too feel Loo's loob up another finger and stick er in keep going but if it herts stop listen to your body once you think you can fit try small cylindrical objects pen,marker,carrot or a brush Handel it works trust me I can fit 2.5 inch diameter and can almost fist have fun

I'm almost 15, too. I've found that defrosted or even warm hot dogs work great. Jumbo size is always better, and do all beef if you can because its firmer. Happy f*****g!