hi, I'm curious about anal masturbation (for males) and was wondering if anyone had detailed steps on how to anally masturbate, cuz I hear about how it feels so good, but I don't really know how to do it....some advice would be very apreciated. :-)

Some guys get icked out by male anal masturbation because they somehow feel it makes them "gay", which is rubbish. The reason male anal masturbation, or anal play with a partner, can add a lot to your sex life, if you're into it, is because the prostate, which is sometimes called the male gspot, can be accessed through the anus. Prostate stimulation can give you very powerful orgasms. What you do, basically, is look for the prostate first. It's a while into the anus on the side facing your front, and it's a round, slightly squishy, structure. Once you find it, just start massaging any way you like. 

that sounds dangerous cus if u anally masterbate as a male with ur fingers u might get germs from ur fingers into ur anus and stuff

It is perfectly normal to explore your body sexually. Anal masturbation can be enjoyable for both males and females.

There is some risk of transferring bacteria and yeast from your anus to your penis, but you can avoid this by using one hand for each!

The other important factor when exploring is to use a lubricant (NOT soap or shampoo!) sine your anus does not have its own natural lubriant. The most important rule is if it hurts, don't do it!

First, Anal masturbation is normal for any type of man. It has nothing to do with sexual preference. There are many nerve endings in that area, which makes it one of the most sensitive places on the body. That is the only reason why so many people enjoy stimulating it so much. However, there are also a lot of people that do not enjoy anal masturbaiton.

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**

I think those two sites are the most comprehensive. I have studied many sex and sexuality topics over the years, and I have learned to be careful about what sources to use on the web. There is a lot of misinformation on some sites.

First off, as for lube, I like Astra Glide. Olive oil is nice as well. I don't much care for petroleum jelly, too thick.

If you have a Spencer's store in your mall they have sex toys. This keeps you from having to go to an adult bookstore. If you can't buy a quality toy, be careful. If you stick just anything up there you can hurt yourself. And beware of germs!!

Before I got the nerve to buy a real toy I used cucumbers. BUY SMALL AT FIRST!! I've been there before....... thinking "I really want a big one" and then you get home and realize what size hole you're dealing with. And wrap it in a condom. It's just a good safe practice. There could be all kind of germs, pesticides, parasites..... on the cucumber.

It took me several YEARS to be able to "complete" with something up in me. I would have to "pull out" and finish masturbating.

Let me know if this helped

I also believe that it is normal to explore your sexuality and anal stimulation is very enjoyable. But don't you think that eventually you will get use to that kind of stimulation and therefore you will not be able to ejaculate during sex without having your anus stimulated?

Thanks.

i tried to use my finger to masturbate with my anus, but the hole is way to tight to even get my finger up their. I really want to do it but its hard, whats the best way and tool to do it and do it right ?

me too i do the same thing when i was confused of anal masturbation, but when i finally reach the orgasm and pull out the cucumber, it feels like im going to poop.. hehe but it feels great

My anus is also tight, but there's a simple technique to put your finger in there very easily. First lubricate your finger, reach for your hole and insert your finger a little bit inside while making circular motions. Here comes the trick. At the same time push out just like when you are pooping a big t**d on the toilet. You feel your hole relaxing more and more and your finger entering your anus very smoothly.

You can use the same technique to insert objects like candles, cucumbers and bananas. Good luck!!!

Well Im a male and Heterosexual at that. I enjoy anal masturbation simply because it feels AMAZING! At 1st my hole was small too now 
its getting wider as i finger and play with my anus more. But what i fine the MOST pleasurable is after you get erected get a Gillette Profusion razor (The ones that Vibrate ;) and put lube on it. Put the bottom end of the razor up your anus...make sure its clean and turn it on! What a sensation ;)

Have your imagination go WILD :-)

what is the biggest diameter you can get? I can get max 3 cm....

bout 2 inches for me

for me bout 1-1.5 inches. this is also the maximum diameter of my firmest bowel movement. is that the same 4 u?

Hey man, 

Im a striaght 15yr old from just outside London, and about 3/4 months ago, i first tried anal masturbation! Since then iv done it like 8 times and i find it pretty amazing... Okaay so now for some tips....

This is gunna sounds gross, but make your you've passed a bowel movement before you try (have a good old sh*t)... there's nothing thats gunna put you off more than trying it and feeling sh*t... ahah

Second, get totally naked (home alone is best), and put on some porn, or something that is gunna arouse you and go slow, first just lube up your penis and masturbate for a bit, and rube all over your body to get you in the mood, and dont rush this because first time anal masturbation is tricky and nerve racking, but rub some lube (vasaline / handcream / spit) around your anus, and just rub along your ass crack, and when you feel ready slip a finger in. :)

Trust me this is the best way to do it, and from then on, just feel around and maybe push your finger in and out, just experiment and explore!!

Hope this helped, 

Message me if your have any worries, or need advice,

THANKS :D