I'm a girl and I only masterbate by humping pillows and I need new ways to do it for pleasure. I also wanted it to be safe also. Any ideas??

The number one thing you need to do: relax. Let your body take control. 

- Lay on your back, spread your legs wide, and start lightly stroking your body. If you're naked, it'll make it more enjoyable. It's all about touch and stimulating that sensitivity. Use your middle finger and start tickling your labia. I usually use my index finger and my middle finger. Start flicking your clit, lightly, and continue stroking the labia. If you want to start fingering yourself in between, you'll just be stimulating those sensations even more. Grind your hand and the air while doing so, loosening the hips. Consistency is key for orgasm.

- Take a bath, lay on your back, place your p***y under the warm, running water. I'll either place my hands underneath my ass, to stabilize myself, especially when the water starts rising or I'll lean back on my elbows and rub my nipples. With this it's all about the hips. They control the motion in which you want the water to play with your clit. You can shake your hips side to side to create a zigzag motion, or your can roll your hips in a circular motion to create that famously praised circular motion on the clitoris. Or you can grind on the running water as if it were a poll or a pillow. I love it when I can feel it from the perineum to the clit. Don't be afraid of water splashing around, just let your body move. An incredibly powerful orgasm will erupt.

-Take a shower. Lie on your back. Plant your feet into the ground. I usually flex my feet, like standing on your tip toes, it helps me rock into the shower water. This will take longer than a bath. The water isn't as concentrated. Your legs will get tired from it as well, and you'll slip a lot. But it's worth it. Your body is sort of upside down, that different direction is a different kind of orgasm that's amazing.

- Place your hands and knees on the ground. Spread your legs wider then your shoulders. Play with your clit, slide your fingers into your p***y. Start with one, then gradually place another in. Slide them in and out, it's so much easier when you're wet, so get yourself turned on. I like hooking my fingers in, you'll feel a ridge-like, bumpiness on the wall inside your vagina. Above that there'll be a bump, about the size of a nickel, and I'll stroke that up and down. You can use the handle of a butter knife, a hair brush, a tooth brush. You could get a dome or a vibrator. 

Does it hurt if you stick your fingers up there

It might hurt at first, but then you will get used to it.

Well when I masturabate I get naked and blanket myself and stuff the blanket between my legs (a big wad) and hump the blanket (naked) I start to sweat a bit and then I stop and look up chicks naked even thou I'm not lez I look throu pics and it's like porn I get sweaty agian then I slowly start touching myself my vagina mainly I rub back and forth on the top of my vagina and stroke it basically the. I start "going in" I open my legs as far as possible and pull apart the loose skin and rub my clit then I start liking my fingers and sticks them up my vagina pulling them in and out fast I go back to the blankets (still naked) and hump until I am sweaty the. I cross my legs hard together and move in an up and down way I take my time and slowly touch my boobs and take pics of my self for some reason it gets me verry exicted and wet! I love that!

sucking is best

Not at all it's enjoyable :)

Use banana cucumber or make a baloon dildo at home

Hi i need something to make me happy any ideas

It hurts me so I just use my finger and go up n down fast on my clit and watch porn a clit btw is what u pee out of

I usually masterbate by taking my middle finger and just rubbing and itching my clit. It feels real good to me. One day I'm going to finger myself but I'm just 13 an I'm scared. I don't know if ^ that's really masterbating but it turns me on. You should try it!!

i do the same thing and im only 14. It really does feel good .

me 2 SAME THING DONT KNOW Y BUT IT TURNS ME ON

what if you have long nails will it hurt to finger your self?

At first u have to make sure ur wet so it doesn't hurt badd