i am 15yr old and not gay but i was wondering if there is really plesure in anal sex. i have tryed useing my finger and lubercateing with my saliver and hurts a bit. i have tryed and tryed but i wasnt able to get plesure out of it. i understand that lube increses the plesure but i am only 15 and cant ascess these items. some questions i need to ask are:

.do u need to get to a certain depth into the anus to feal plesure?
.are there aney household items and can use as lube or as a fake penis besides a dildo.
.What are some anal methods i can use

i will really aprecate it for a responce. Thanks.

Male anal masturbation is very pleasurable for some guys, and I'd take a bet to say most guys. It's not so much the feeling of inserting something into your anus, which some guys find pleasurable all in itself as well, but rather because the prostate, the male g-spot, is located inside the anus and you need to enter the anus to access it. 

Stimulating the prostate, prostate masturbation, can give you a prostate orgasm. You find the prostate by going inside with a finger or two and looking around on the front side of the anus, so where your abs are. It's round and about the size of a walnut. 

Don't insert household items into your anus and clean your hands well before you insert fingers. 

Also. were can i bi anal lube? how much does it usally cost? whats a good brand for anal masterbation?

ok dont worry about the lube i brought some today but even with i couldnt get plesure out of it. it dident hurt or anything unlessi went really deep. how long does to usally talk to fell aney plesure? how deep?

just put two fingers in your anus, but use alot of lotion. masturbate first.

The anus has a few nerve endings which are what makes the pleasure feeling. Lube does not actually make the experience more pleasurable it just makes it possible. In response to your questions: No, Yes (anything that looks like a dildo), I don’t know.

The pleasure from anal penetration is more about the prostate than anything else. If you massage the prostate while masterbating, it can be enjoyable.

im 18 i have been doing it for about 4 years and i love it. im not gay i think about it sometimes trying it never have enough courage to doit i want it be kept secret if i did. how big of things do you guys use cuz mine are big lol and how deep can you go cuz the most i have ever gone is about 7 inches? is it possible to go depper please asnwer this!

7 inches is deep, unless your trying to set a record or risk injury no more to gain, pleasure is in prostrate stimulation 2-3 inches in curl your finger forward. glass bottle o.O ?? thats reeaallll smart

Your'e on you own on how deep, I dont know, but how emberasing would it be to go to an Emergency Room with a damaged Colon, Lower Instestines. Not to mention damage to the colon / Lowere intestine can be painless, in that enternal bleeding is painless. infections form fecal matter leaking into the abdominal cavity can cause deadly infections. I think 7-8 inches is deep. Dont let the size of a big t**d make you think there is that much direct penetraiton distance. c**p is soft and flows. ad dildo/sex toy may not flex like that. go to wikipeida and check out the anatomy and shape of the colon. It's not just a straight shot up to your belly button. Its curved in three dimensions and has major blood supply attched to it. Google colon punctures. Not trying to scare the c**p out of you (no pun intended), but I just dont want you to do something stupid.

Ijust want to comment on one of the responses on here- DO NOT INSERT A GLASS BOTTLE INTO YOUR ASS, AND NEVER INSERT ANYTHING COMPLETELY IN YOU- your ass, will suck the item inside of you, and you will not be able to get it out. And will need to visit the ER to get it out. ESPECIALLY DO NOT PUT GLASS IN YOUR ANUS!! Glass breaks it is sharp- you will cause severe damage, you need to see a doctor asap.
The safest thing to put inside your anus are your own fingers, or toys made for anal penetration that have a flared end to keep it from getting lost inside you.

~another thing, if this boy who is curious about his prostate, cant find it through his anus, which alot of men can't without the help a partner. I have found that my husband likes it when you stroke the area between your balls and and your anus- this strokes the "bulb of the penis" and indirectly the prostate.

Hope that helps.

Dont go sticking strange items up your butts please. thanks.

Legend
I agree with 2 last posters. There's a lot of conventional methods on how to stimulate yourself, but not with putting non-sterilized things inside of your anus which could provoke serious injuries and infections.

Topic closed.

pseudonim wrote:

Topic closed.

. i agree with the last 2 also. a word of advice im a 14 yr old male and yes i hav before. lube just makes it slide easyer. And never pick up just any thing. itz weird wlkong in and saying hey doc want 10c i got a coke bottle in my buut then it shatteres. not. a. good. day. i find it more enjoyable to take sumthing tht vibratez. turn it on and put it under the ballsack and. squeez ur checks together. better than loosing sumting in ur but

use vibrating toothbrush

I use fingers to start then put a condom on a banana and plenty of lube and use that it's VERY satisfying