I'm a guy, and too young to go out and buy some proper lube, but I did find some in my Mom's nightstand, it's called Poise Personal Lubricant, and it looks more oriented towards Vaginal application, and medical uses, but it is water based, and is free of glycerin, parabens, and fragrances, here are the ingredients: Water/Eau/Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxymethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

Don't go through your mum's things and don't even think about using your mums lube. That is a huge invasion of privacy. How would you like it if she did the same to you? Respect her privacy and stay out of her stuff. As for the lube lubes that are safe for vaginal use are safe for anal use, but specially designed anal lube is "nicer". If you are using the lube for anal masturbation then Vaseline is ok. If it is for sex with a partner you need a proper lube which doesn't degrade the condom. and condoms are essential.