Hello everyone. I need some information about Dherbs full body detox.

I’ve been following several diets lately and none of them gave any results. Besides, I started having some medical issues.

My younger sister says I should try Dherbs full body detox program. At fist, I was like- no way,  I am already exhausted with all these diets. But then she told me that she thinks this program lasts for only 20 days. Apparently her best friend tried it and she was very satisfied with what it did to her body. 

But is it true that it lasts for only 20 days?

Yes, your sister is right. It lasts only 20 days.  It is a herbal based cleanse and they say it is very healthy and completely safe. I never tried it, but I have a friend who did, that’s how I know all of this.

I think that the program includes 6 different product that you are supposed to use along with following their diets.

But you cannot lose much weight with it. I think that 10 to 30 pounds is the maximum you can achieve.

I don’t know all of its benefits, but I remember my friend was mostly using it to clear her skin and to lose some pounds.

It has so many benefits. I wanted to start with it to lose some of my extra pounds, but when I heard that people usually lose only 10-12 pounds, I changed my mind. Maybe I shouldn’t have, since I hear it is great. Besides weight loss it can help you release the stress easier, it increases energy levels, it improves libido and circulation. And yes, it lasts for only 20 days. As Julietteee said, during those 20 days you will be taking 6 different products with 6 different formulas. Let us know how did it work for you if you decide to use it. 

If I decide to try it I’ll let you know. But at this moment, I don’t think I’ll ever try it.

I am a bit disappointed with what you told me about weight loss. I would never even consider trying Dherbs Full Body Detox if I knew that weight loss achieved through it is not significant.

My sister told me this friend of hers lost a lot of weight with it.

The other benefits are really great and I love that it lasts for only 20 days. Maybe in a few months, after I take a break from all diet programs, I’ll try it.