Hello everyone. My little brother wants to start using some weight loss product (actually he is 23 now, it’s very difficult for me to get used to the fact that he is a grownup now). 

Now he asked me to help him find the right product since he knows I’ve tried like A LOT of them. But what he doesn’t know is that none of those products actually worked for me. So I might be able to tell him what not to use, but that’s all I can do. 

He mentioned some pills called Abidexin. He might buy them. 

Can anyone tell me what are the side effects of these pills?

Don’t worry. I’ve used them for a while. They didn’t have any side effects. I didn’t lose many pounds though, but I blame that on my messed up eating habits. They actually say on their site that all those testimonials and success stories came from people who were exercising and having a healthy diet while using this product. As for the side effects, I have been warned that it might have negative interaction with some other medications, so I was advised to consult with my doctor before I start using it. It turned out it doesn’t have any interactions with the meds I take.

Hi to both of you.

Somebody gave you a very important advice, you should always consult with your doctor before you start taking any weight loss pills, especially if you are already taking some other medications.

So many of them can have negative interactions with other medications.

As for the side effects, this product can lower your blood sugar level. That is why you should definitely not use it if you are a diabetic.

And also if you ever had problems with blood pressure it might as well be unsuitable for you since it can lower blood pressure too. That is one of its side effects.

Thank you both a lot. I had no idea that this product can affect blood sugar and blood pressure. If that is true, I think he needs to skip this one. He has this problem with low blood pressure, it all started happening about a year ago. When he wakes up he is feeling very weak, he can barely get up. And if he tries getting up too sudden, he will probably feel very dizzy and he might even crash. I remember when it all started I told me not to worry cause it happens to me all the time when I get up too quickly. But this was different and once he finally decided to go to the doctor, they told him his blood pressure is very low.  Thank you both again for your feedback.