Hi to all of you here. I am hoping some of you will answer my question, it is about Abidexin diet pills.

Lately I’ve been thinking about my weight and I decided to start doing my workouts and to buy some diet pills that will help me. A friend from work suggested I should try with Abidexin diet pills. She says she doesn’t know the exact price, but she is sure that they are cheap.

Now since that friend has a lot of money, I don’t know are those pills really cheap or are they only cheap for her. Can anyone confirm that those pills are really cheap?

Hi! I’m so glad to find you here since I am also about to buy Abidexin.  I’ve been having problems with my weight for a while now. I exercise a lot so I keep losing pounds, but then I also eat a lot so I keep gaining them back. I heard Abidexin is really good, my friend used them for a while. He lost about 10 pounds with them and then he stopped using them because he had some health problems.I also don’t know the exact price of it, but I can confirm that they are cheap.  Many people told me that.

It is not that cheap at all.

I bought a bottle for 50 dollars on their official website. 

And there is an option to buy two bottles for 80 dollars.

I am not sure but I think you can find it cheaper on Amazon. But why bother. It doesn’t give any results if you don’t exercise and follow some healthy diet plan. They even say that on their official web site- it is supposed to be combined with a healthy eating plan and exercise. And if you plan to eat healthy and exercise, then why do you need a weight loss supplement in the first place?