Heyy! My name is Ann Moran and im on my friends thing! I was just wondering if you kiss a guy and your dating a different guy is it bad? I was at my friends party and my boyfriend wasnt there and i kissed another guy! I didnt mean to! It was just one of those moments you know?? Well in torn on if i should tell him and if i should should i do it in person or by phone? Or should i just not tell him at all and hope people at the party dont say anything to him?? I dont know what i should do!! PLEASE help me!! %-) 8-|

HEY DERE.. WELL 1ST OF ALL IT WAS WRONG OF U 2 KISS HIM EVENTHO IT WAS "1 OF THOSE MOMENTS" AS U CALLED IT.. HOW WOULD U FEEL IF HE DID DAT 2 U AND U AINT KNO BUT GOT 2 HEAR IT FROM SOMEONES ELSES MOUTH? U WOULDN'T LIKE IT AND U WOULD B MAD SO DATS Y I THINK U SHOULD TELL HIM UR SELF BUT B AWARE DAT DEPENDING ON HOW CLOSE U GUYS R, HE WILL DECIDE IF HE STILL WANTS 2 KEEP U AROUND.. SORRY 2 PUT IT LIKE DAT BUT DATS HOW IT IS. THE WORST THING 2 DO IS B UNFAITHFUL 2 THE PARTNER U SAY U LOVE WHILE U KISS SOMEONE ELSE. THINK OF IT AS WAT WOULD U THINK IF HE DID DAT AND DID NOT TELL U AND HEARD IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE. AND YES ITS WRONG CUS FROM DAT KISS, MUCH MORE COULD OF HAPPENED. I DNT MEAN 2 SOUND MEAN IN THE WAY I SAY IT. I SEE IT DIS WAY CUS I HAVE A BF WHICH I LIVE WIT AND HAVE BEEN GOIN OUT WIT 8 MONTHS AND I LOVE HIM 2 DEATH AND WOULD NOT CHEAT ON HIM. HOPE DIS HELPS..:-)

Yes hun you do need to tell him. ASAP! If you don't tell him then someone else will tell him and change the whole story around. So your best bet is to tell him everything that happened and how it happened. Because someone can say oh your gf kissed so and so and then they went to a bedroom and stayed in there for awhile blah blah blah. So just be honest with him. And if he really loves you he will understand you made a mistake and he will be happy that you were honest with him. Don't get me wrong he may not talk to you for awhile but he will come around if YOU tell him the truth!!!!!! :-D