I have naturally wavy hair that can be curly sometimes, when I leave it to dry naturally without combing it after I have a shower and wash my hair. As soon as I comb it, it tends to look weird and just bendy in a few places though, and not very nice. Is there anything I can do to get loose curls? Any creams or shampoos perhaps? I would love to hear your recommendations.

I am also having same problem. When my hair grows a little bit it started curling and I am not able to style up my hair as I wish. but after using conditioner somehow I am able to manage curling of my hair.

Meh too having the same prob. After wash up my hair..its gud...but after sometme it starting become curly...I hate curly hair.

I am supposed to have straighten my hair in parlour... %-) :O..Infect it is costly..but i hv no other option !

Now a days there are lots of conditioner that will help to all of you. If you are not using any type conditioner. But you have to show it to your beauty lady. The best way is that go into the beauty parlor and show to that lady. It will take some money but it will straight your hair permanently.

I'm so jealous w u=(( coz my hair is so dry after curving:(

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Heyy ladies.. i was Juss readin the posts nd i find it very funny how all of ya need to try so hard Juss to get nice curly hair nd how it dnt happen dat way... as for me, my hair is Naturally curly all over.. nd wen i say curls i mean tight curls dat i truely hate wit passion!!! it makes me mad dat ppl wit curly hair wish Dey had straight hair nd ppl wit straight hair wish Dey had curly hair.. but Dats cus ya dnt kno Wat u gotta go through Wen tryin to unknot it nd style it.. Omg i hate my hair lol.. Ughh... for those tryna get good curls Juss flip ur hair forward wit ur head dwn nd apply gel, sum hair moose, nd last sum hair spray but before the hair spray get ur hands in Dere nd play wit ur hair as much as possible... for me dis happens naturally but as for my friend, she dnt have my kinda hair nd i did it to her nd it worked :-)

Always use a good and mild conditioner after washing your hair every time. Use style cream or serum to style your hair.
Curly hair looks so stylish when they are having wet look.