i realy want a boyfriend cuz i want some one to kiss and cuddle with and some one to be there for me but i never ever had a boyfriend what should i do

Well first take it slow. I mean you have your whole life ahead of you and it's not like you're in a rush right? Yeah it's nice n all but at that age ppl can be really immature :/ (trust me... I know). But if you really want that find maybe a couple cuties n narrow it down to one you think is "the one" (try not to go with really immature ppl who won't do the stuff you wanna do) and be a little flirty. Make sure that person isn't already in a relationship or big problems happen! Hope I helped!! Good luck!

k I think i can help becuz im in middle school :D. Well find someone you really like thats maybe not TOO popular because then hes going to have girls all over him and personally you might not want that. If you find someone ask your finds about him, say oh well wud we make a good couple? If they say yes :DDD then maybe say could you see if he like me? I'm sure your friends would do that for you. He might not say YES OMG I LOVE HER right away so maybe you could slip a note in his locker saying "hey i think ur really cute and i hope u like me". Try and flirt with him JUST A LITTLE and see how it goes from there.  Ok i'm going to tell you MY story so it can give you somewhat of an idea for getting a bf.  ( Ow= my bf) Ok so i couldn't go on a field trip and he broke his leg so we were at lunch (i JUST MET HIM :D) and we were talking and i said you should come up to where we were and hes like ok so i helped carry his stuff upstairs and hes like thanks. Well we were too loud so the dean (vice prince.) moved 2 other people. Me and OW were all alone and i passed him a note saying i like you and hes like YOU LIKE ME!!! OUT OF ALL GUYS IN THIS SCHOOL YOU LIKE ME?!??!??!?! and i said yeah. I started talking to him a lot more and walking to classes with him. One afternoon i get a call from someone and its OW! (he didn;t get my number from me..) and he asked me out. (we have broken up once but we are together now) SOO my advice to you is maybe get him alone and pass him a note in the hallways :D PLEASE WRITE BACK :D :) xoxox -Britt :D<3

thats cool advice thankx

Yeah No Problem :D Hope it helped!!

real goood advice

Thank you. I have helped many friends get a boyfriend. It's difficult but it's SO WORTH IT when you see your self happy or them happy.