I like this guy from my work like for two years now and I don’t know how to attract him. I don’t think he knows that I like him and I am lack of self confident to do the first step, plus we are working together. I even doubt that he will find me attractive…I am not well most beautiful and body shaped girl please tell, how to attract this guy?

I know exactly how you feel; I was in same situation once. .Chances is, you’re an intelligent, caring woman with much to offer a man and has to see that. It doesn’t involve getting breast implants or other extreme attempts at so-called self-improvement. Here what I think make a party for the people at the office and call him to your home. That is how he will notice you and remember you. And we comes talk to him. It would be more relaxed atmosphere and he will see how wonderful you are.

It's cuz u lack confidence. I'm a guy and I like a woman who shows confidence. Just tell him you want to get to know him better and maybe something might happen between you two. Just relax, the worst he can say is no. I've had to conquer that to find a girl. I got soo nervous I lost her. I was obviously freaking out over nothing. But just relax girl, nothing is gonna hurt you, you just gotta push through cuz the results are more than satisfactory once you conquer your fears. Girl, I know you can do it.

And don't change for anyone, just relax and be yourself.

You're lucky cuz everyone who goes to this high school is already with someone. So im gonna wait for college to find her.

There just isn't anyone in this hell hole that we call a town. Everybody is already taken, so i gotta move out of this dump of a town.