Hello! My brother had a cataract surgery few months ago. His surgery was successful and his vision improved significantly. He was really careful after the surgery. He used eye drops as his doctor prescribed and he used an eye shield few days after the surgery. He didn’t even drive his car for two weeks. Now he tells me he has lens cloudiness again. How is this possible? Is lens cloudiness normal after cataract surgery?

Hello! Well, I can’t say it is normal but it happens and there is no need to worry. Sometimes the lens capsule becomes cloudy and blurs the vision. It can happen few months or even years after the first cataract surgery. A second surgery will be performed using a laser. The procedure is fast and quick and restores normal vision. Your brother will have to stay for an hour at his doctor’s office just to make sure his eye pressure doesn’t increase.

just had this treatment two days ago,my vision is normal. had cataract surgery about two and half years ago. it works.