wat is the best lube to jerk off wit and tell me all plz?

Tell me to.
People say that shampoo and stuff works but what if it infects my penis?
I never used lube of any sort or lotion etc. Please teach me.
I've always masturbated dry.

yea me too i masturbate dry too please help

ok u can use soap an stuff like ur covers or sheets an a condome it my favvv

how the hell do you masterbate dry?
use shower gel like axe gel or something, you can use your spit, that's what most guys @ my school do, or vassalene, it works 4 me

I use my spit, or petroleum jelly, or wasaline, or conditioner, or when i go to wwal-mart i pick up a travel size bottle of ky touch and massage it is my favorite.

im a girl and everytime i do it i just spit, it lasts long and you cant get sick cause it came out of yeah is in you so yeah it's probly the safest!

For males, soap and shampoo won't cause infection but the chemicals can irritate skin so I'd only use them in the shower with the water running. Out of the shower, hand lotion works very well but may need reapplication. Olive oil (check the kitchen) works well but requires extra clean up. Sun tan lotions can also work well but the smell may give you away.

The BEST lube I've tried is KY Liquid NOT KY Jelly. The jelly can get sticky after a while but the liquid maintains an oily consistancy.

For females, be very careful with soaps and shampoos, you can cause some serious skin irritations in extra sensitive areas or they can dry you out too much.