What do you believe your special gift is. I believe that everyone has at least one. I also believe that we should find out what our gifts are and then we should use them to help other people. Have you ever discovered your gift or do you only think of only the obvious things as gifts, i.e. singing, acting, etc. There are other gifts that are just as important, but they don't necessarily bring public recognition, i.e., service people who enjoy serving others; people who are naturally encourage people. Would we be a happier society if we discovered our gifts, appreciated them and used them for good without wishing that we had someone else's gift(s)?

I'm curious to hear what you think that your gift is first! I think that your'e right that people have talents that are definitely underappreciated like having compassion or empathy or that sort of thing. It's also sort of hard though because how could you gauge something like that? As for me, I think my gift is my ability to understand people. I think I'm very talented at it.

Well gifts are something that is very important in life. And if people do recognize their own gift life would be much easier for them. I think that not everyone finds his own gift and that many are unaware of it.
Well as for me, I find that I am gifted for being able to communicate with people and understand them.

So sorry....I didn't name my gift ! :-) My strongest give, I'm told, is the gift of encouragement. I get a lot of pleasure out of making people feel better about themselves and their circumstances. I also have other gifts too, but this one is pretty much integrated with the other ones, if you know what I mean. I'm glad that you asked. Dark-red, how do you use your gift to help other people? :-D

Well many have problems in communicating in right way, and in many cases this is something that is holding them back from many things. In many cases people say that they have no problem speaking with me about some problems, then with other people. And if I meet new people they open up to me easy, they see in me a friend and a reliable person. This is something that I have not worked on, but it is just a gift to me. And it feels really nice when I am able to help someone.