Hello all, I am in desperate need to find a highly trained revision specialist who is very talented at building up the nose in a sleek-ish yet strong and defined way that would be appropriate for a male nose. I am tired of looking like Shrek, I am very young and simply can't live my live looking like this; my look is attractive to no one except other unnattractive people who 'look past looks'. I look for the opposite of that in people though, I *quite unsuccessfully* live a very social life and I desire sexual relationships and I want people to think I'm attractive. I simply can't succeed in any of that with a Shrek face, and what's further is I desire a career in acting and media business, and I simply wouldn't be able to succeed with the way I look now. Not all actors have good noses, but the ones who have bad ones get made fun of like crazy and I simply can't handle that about my nose.

One doctor who stood out to me is Dr. Kim of San Fransico. It is scary though, because I already have had a revision with a high profile plastic surgeon who seemed perfect; one of the few with absolutely no horror stories. But my nose is a complete mess. I think it was because my surgeon was trained under Dr. Toriumi. Scary news is that Dr. Kim ALSO worked with Dr. T. I Don't want a T nose!!!

Please, if anyone had a surgery that involved grafting, and resulted in a great defined and shaped profile (not the bulldog look) please let me know which doctor you went to!!!

Doctors I do not like: (I had surgery with one of these but will not say which one)
Dr. Azzideh, Nassif, Blinski, Naderi, Hilinski, Bustillo, Ellenbogen, Toriumi, Golden.

I have seen bad results and heard bad stories by each of those doctors, so please recommend a specialist who is great at building up youthful noses and has had no bad stories!!!

Please and thank you!!

Is it possible for you to google for a referral? As far as relationship goes, I don't think it is that important for a man to be awfully good looking to find a girl. Women are more attracted to financial stability and sensibility in a man. I have often seen very beautiful attractive women dating really ugly guys. If you can afford a nose job, you probably have plenty of dough to throw around. Why not buy a nice looking car to impress your girl? Take her to an expensive high class restaurant or something. Have you ever tried online dating?

Hi there, I'm sorry that you're unhappy with your nose but I think that if you really want it fixed that you might want to expand your scope outside of SF. The best surgeons really live in Chicago, LA, and NYC and that's where I'd cast my net if I was to get plastic surgery. what do you think?

(this is the OP)

@hoseclamps: As people age into thier 30's and 40's, ALL males get far more unnattactive, people's sexual hormones die down, and because of that, older people put more emphasis is put on wealth and status, but this is simply far, far from my case right now. But beyond dating, I mentioned that my surgery was of big importance to my confidence and even my appearance as an on screen actor.

@fitnessguy: I already had a revision by a top surgeon who was near a major city, and it was not a success at all and I feel he did absolutely nothing to fix my nose and even made a few matters worse, so it's scary to trust the big names. Right now I'm looking into two doctors in San Fransico, Dr. Kim and Dr. Gregoriants, but I would truly love some more specific recomendations. I'm definatly looking into all the big cities, but no matter where you look, it seems there are as many bad doctors as good. It seems alot of doctors want to 'mooch' off the big areas =/. Thanks for the advice though, it's definatly what I'm doing!

Please, if anyone out there has had a great experiance with a revision doctor (and had quite a complex nose) please recomend your doctor!!!

Recommend Dr. Guyuron or Dr. Constantian, are reasonable, ethical, talented, classy doctors. Doctors like Ellenbogen and Nassif have no shame about being destructive. It's sick.

Not true! Best doctors do not live in NYC and LA. Really good and classy doctors live in areas like medical university towns, like Bahman Guyuron at Case Western University in Ohio. OR Dr. Constantian in New Hampshire.

Psychos like Ellenbogen greedy for money and fame will gravitate towards places like LA and NYC. And prey on the droves of plastic surgery seekers in such area. My nose is bad, but wasn't too ridiculous. My orignals were done in Atlanta. Don't recommend travelling to Atlanta though. Like I said I recommend Bahman Guyuron and Dr. Constantian. please do yourself a favor stay away from Ellenbogen.

I underwent two unsuccessful procedures after my nose was broken. Since that time, I have been researching to surgeons who excel at the procedure. Each one of these surgeons specialize in revision rhinoplasty. These surgeons listed are some of the best in the world. As someone who's had two prior procedures, I would not want a rhinoplasty or revision done by someone outside of this group. I just wish I would have known about these guys before I went for my first operation. The surgeons are listed in no particular order:

A) Dr. Mark Constantian - Nashua, New Hampshire

B) Dr. Bahamon Guyuron - Cleveland, Ohio

C) Dr. C Spencer Cochran - Dallas, TX

D) Dr. Richard E Davis - Miramar, FL

E) Dr. Jay Calvert - Beverly Hills, CA

F) Dr. Dean Torumi - Chicago, IL

I would consult with the at least 3-4 of these surgeons before making a decision. Remember, rhinoplasty is a very complicated procedure. Paying a little bit more ahead of time can save you from alot of surgery related hardship later. Just do your homework, and be an educated patient. Most of all, make sure you feel comfortable with the doctor. Good luck!