Hi, folks. My wife is pregnant and we are planning how to make our home as much comfortable as we can for our baby. My wife is suggesting nursery furniture. I am not sure that we really need this. What kind of help can I have if I buy this? I would really like to hear your opinions on this.

Hi, there. I think that nursery furniture is a smart thing if you can afford it. It really gives your baby the most of comfort. It is also very practical for you. You can equip all your rooms with this furniture. My friend did it and she was very satisfied. You can browse some websites and see what there is as offer. You can even buy online. I hope you’ll manage. Good luck!

Hello. My wife and I had the same dilemma. We were thinking whether to take it or not. However, at the end, we didn’t. It was too expensive. If you can afford it, then you should take it. It gives your baby comfort and safety. It will ease your job as well. I hope you’ll enjoy. Congratulations! Bye!

Many new parents become overwhelmed with all of the fancy and pricey baby "stuff". They may think they need everything on the market, but you realistically don't.
My first baby came when i was just turning 20, my husband was 19. (yes, we were married) He just got his first big job at a well known plant where we live. We had very little money at the time as he just got hired and before that, he delivered milk.
My parents bought us a brand new crib and matching dresser, which by the way you can pack away and use it for the rest of the babies that you have.
We had a bassinet, which was easily rolled around from room to room with me. Baby slept in this at nite in our room as well. This is stored away for future use.
Had to have the stroller with the car seat that was easily removed and used as a carrier. This also served as a place to feed the baby until he was able to now use a high chair. You don't need a changing table, thats just a lot of extra money, of course if someone buys it for you, that's a different story.
Buy things as baby grows. I did find one thing that was very practical tho, that was a swing. My first one loved it, the others, not so much. Pack it away for future use.
What ever you have, buy or get as a gift, never sell it or give it away. This stuff can all be put into storage for the next baby.
I have heard of so many peole having garage sales and selling all their baby stuff only to have another baby, which is another trip to the baby furniture store.
People today do not have money to throw away and the fancy stuff can put you in the poor house. Baby does not care where they sleep as long as they are safe and comfortable. A large basket can serve as a comfortable day sleeper and can be moved with you around the house.
Sky is the limit now a days, but use your judgement.