Today I went to hit a friend and smashed my finger on the table. I missed and hit3 of my finger. I jabbed them and now only 1hurts. My finger is swollen and part black. When I move it down it feels like someone is holding it back and I can't move it all the way up its my middle finger. What's wrong with it!!!??? Please help me... And feel free to ask questions :-)please and thank you

Hi abby-abby-001! This is one of the most difficult questions to answer without seeing a person. I will tell you the most frequent symptoms of a fracture: if you have a broken finger you get pain immediately, you may get a deformed finger at the level of the joints or not, and even a broken finger can have some level of movement. You have swelling normally with 5-10 minutes and is stiff to move. But the only way to know really is an X-ray. A sprained finger has to be tapped to an adjacent finger after being iced for a while. Go to the doctor and let him check.

Thank you so much:-D