Hello, folks. I have some strange sensation in my hand. To tell you the truth, I feel some bad sensitivity in the small finger. I wonder if this is cubitus valgus since I have read somewhere that that is one of its symptoms. Can anyone verify me this? I will really appreciate all your help with this. Thanks.

Hello to you too. Cubitus valgus can be the reason for this. Elbows are deformed and they are taking position outwards. Ulnar nerve is being pressed by these elbows. This causes tingling sensation in usually two last fingers. You haven’t mentioned whether you have this deformity. You should consult neurologist or rheumatologist. It would be best to visit your GP. He will them make your further direction. Good luck!

Hi, there. You haven’t indeed mentioned you have deformed elbows. Your cause can be neuritis of the ulnar nerve. But you cannot know what is causing this neuritis. Factors can be different. You should definitely see a neurologist. He must find out the reason. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let us know what you discover. Bye!