Yesterday, one my fingers swelled up and became bruised right after I wiped down my kithen counter. I didn't get any pain in that area, now today it looks kinda swollen with a slight of redness. I do plan to seek medical attention, but I'm concern it might be a blood clot... :-(

Check with magnifying glass if some tiny object is pricked to the skin. Try taking that object out or consult a doctor immediately. if unattended, puss may form on the bruise.

Well Clean it with hydrogen peroxide to get removed all the tiny objects which pricked to the skin..........

Well,
I think that your finger might have gotten some allergic reaction to something? Have you noticed any cuts on your finger? Sometimes you may just poke your finger on something sharp and there will be no mark noticed but you will notice some swelling as well. Is there a chance that you have couth some small smashed glass? This is usually unnoticed but this can easily cause swelling in the finger. I think that you might try to use some ice to get rid of the swelling. It is good that you don’t have any pain in your finger for now. I hope this helped in any way.

All the best,
Nelie