i had an intercourse with my gf without condom and while intercourse i suddenly felt abt her gettin pregnant so i stopped and my sperm all had fall out but while takin out my penis i saw just a drop like water and not sperm had been on my penis so i think this drop like water had gone inside of her vagina so can u say can she be pregnant.....and if yes thn what medicine should i give her to stop from gettin pregnant and before tht what are the earliest sysmptons of gettin pregnant......?????
plz replyyyyyyyyyyyy

Have you ever heard of the birth control pill? That is the perfect "medicine" that you should use to stop her from getting pregnant.
As far as her being pregnant now, i would think probably not. If you are fearful of this, you can get her the morning after pill. It is an emergency contraceptive that can be taken up to 5 days from the time of intercourse.
Get this at Planned Parenthood, and while your at it, get her on the pill!!