im 13 and when i put my finger in my vigina it huts please help me %-) %-)

You don't need any help because there is nothing wrong with you. Your young. You have yet to learn about sexuality, excitement, lubrication. If your trying to masterbate, be careful and don't force anything. Try some lubricating gel on your finger, like Ky, you can grab it at store.

Hallo,
You are still very young and your body is developing fast now because you are entering your puberty. I presume that is why you got interested in this in first place. Every woman is born with hymen. Hymen is a part of skin that is located at the entrance of your vagina and this is probably that is stopping you to put your finger inside your vagina. If you try to push you will only break it. I suggest that you try not to do this because it can be painful experience for you. Have you had your first period? It is good to talk to your mothers about these things, I think they can explain a lot for girls in your age.

Is it normal for a 11 year old girl .. who wants to give herself her all but can't cause her fingers won't go in and u don't know where the hole is cause I want to feel soo good, I feel wet and I just messing with my clot and it feels good but I want more of that

I'm 15 and I have found my vagina but it's totally normal to not know where it is. You'll find it at some point just look in a mirror you might be able to find it them. I'm assuming your a virgin so it may be hard to get anything in your vagina

You are really young and should wait a while before trying to go inside, just start small then work your way up.

I want have sex now but I'm only young. I agree it DOES hurt, why?

Is sticking a pencil up it a good idea or not?

And I have the same issue. I love rubbing it because after a while it feels super good! I've been doing that for a long time and now I want to do more! I've heard that there's nothing wrong with putting your finger up your vagina but at young age  it will hurt a little and when your older you'll know exactly what to do and what happens I suggest waiting a while before you get there.