I am 14 I weigh about 127 lbs and I really wanna loose weight before school starts I'm 5'5 or 5'6.

You didn't say if you were a girl or boy, but for both genders, the BMI calculator placed you at a healthy weight in the 70- 73rd percentile for girls and boys in that age and height category, so don't worry about being overweight. If you do want to loose a little weight though, you could start tracking your calories and excercising regularly. Make sure that you don't eat at irregular times because that can stop you from loosing weight. Cut back on sugars and saturated and trans fats in your diet. I don't know how active you are, but just make sure that you are active and doing sports.

You're at the age where your body is still changing. Try eating healthier, avoiding sugars and unnecessary carbs (hard I know). Doing cardio is a great way to lose weight. You are young so there are a lot of fun ways to do so- walk around the mall with a friend for about 30 minutes, ride a bike, Zumba class, etc.