I am not sure but I think I have amelogenesis. My teeth are yellow and look kind of transparent. And yet, one of my teeth crashed when I accidentally hit my mouth even though it was not such a hard hit. How can I be sure what that it is amelogenesis?
Thank you in advance!!!!

Hello! My whole family has this problem, and your symptoms do appoint to this disorder. Amelogenesis imperfecta is when a person's teeth are covered with thin, malformed enamel. The enamel is soft and thin and therefore easily damaged. Symptoms of amelogenesis are yellowish to dark-appearing teeth with thin enamel, and easily abraded enamel. You should go to the dentist, so that he can diagnose and identify the problem. The treatment usually depends on severity of the problem. You may need full crowns, they protect teeth from damaging and yet the teeth look better.