To anyone that knows,
I Have an extremely rare case of Amiliogenesis imperfecta. It is extreme. I couldn't even intake food or liquid as a child. I have completely brown and yellow teeth,. They are extremely sensitive to cold and hot. They are brittle. But, none of my teeth are missing. But I have absolutely no enamel on my teeth whatsoever. They're thin, small and fragile. Without crowns I most likely would have died from starvation or malnutrition. I am 5'1" instead of taller due to this malnutrition. I am very thin as well.
I want to know this:
If I have children will they have the same extremity that I have? What determines the severity of Amiliogenesis imperfacta?
I don't want to put my children through the various hate crimes I had committed on me as a child. I don't want them to portray themselves as monsters. I want them to be able to brush their teeth and not cry from the pain because of how sensitive their teeth are. I don't want people to outcast them because they look different.
So please if anyone has an answer tell me. I need to know this.
Sincerely,
Anne

it does not mean it will definitely happen to you kid but it also doesn't mean it wont...It can skip......