I have dandruff for years and I am tired of this. I am tired of feeling everyone is looking at my hair thinking I do not take care about my hygiene. I know that is not true, but I do not know how to solve this. Any medicine I bought in pharmacy was not working, so I wonder if there is any homeopathic remedy for dandruff. Can you explain me how is this process because I do not understand why I have this problem.

I can give you some suggestions for homeopathic way to solve dandruff, and hope it will work with you. You can try with eggs and cabbage, which contain vitamin B6 and sulphur, which is nature’s beauty mineral for the scalp. Good advice for you is to eat a diet containing a percentage of raw vegetables and fruits. You should try to increase the amount of water intake, and stay away from avoidable stress. Wash and shampoo the hair at least twice a week and also rinse it with a few drops of vinegar after shampooing, this showed as very good advice. If you have dry hair, apply hair oil regularly. Homoeopathy can reduce abnormal shedding of skin cells. That is going to be corrected so that early exfoliation of cells does not take place. Homoeopathy also helps in reducing hair fall and improves hair growth too. Beside this homeopathic advices, I can gave you some good advices such as try to limit the intake of pizza, and avoid alcohol or yeast fermented brews like beer which tend to aggravate dandruff.

Dandruff Home Remedies with Fenugreek and Shikakai:
The Fenugreek and Shikakai treatment is a very good natural remedy to control and stop dandruff formation.

* Soak two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in water and let it soak over night. Make a fine paste of the soaked seeds and apply it all over the scalp and let it be like that for sometime. After the paste has been there for some time, very carefully wash your hair with shikakai. Remember that you must wash your hair very carefully ensuring that no residue is left behind.

This treatment is very effective and if done regularly can guarantee no dandruff.
Natural Treatments for Dandruff with Lime:
Lime is a very vitamin rich natural resource. After you have shampooed your hair with a good and not so harsh shampoo, use a bit of limejuice and smear all over your hair. Let it be like that for some time and then carefully wash your hair.
This not only protects your scalp from dandruff but also keeps your hair glowing and non-sticky.

I am a fifty six year old man who suffered from dandruff as far back as I can remember. within seconds of changing a shirt I was covered with new white flakes. My eyebrows were full I would scratch away at them watching the white flakes falling in front of my eyes. I was totally depressed, my moustache and beard were full and I couldn't shave every day because it would cause ingrown hairs. In desperation I was like you if you are searching the internet trying to find an answer, then I found something so simple and unreal I decided I had nothing to loose. Simple Listerine, I know how it sounds but the desperation drove me to try it. It was summer of this year and I bought the biggest bottle of Listerine in the drugstore, I took my hair trimmer cut off all my hair, shaved, then washed my head my eyebrows and face just before bed. I put a towel on my pillow then went to bed, I did the same thing not shaving or the rest until my hair started growing back but had noticed no sign of any white film on my skin or flakes of any kind. this all went like this for three weeks except started slowing down the use of Listerine and three weeks later stopped applying it altogether. It is now the end of October and still no flakes and used about half of my 1.5 litre bottle of Listerine and am a new revitalized man. I am willing to talk or answer any ones questions about this and the best part my hair came back in nice and healthy and curly and very easy to manage. I don't believe you have to shave your heads Ladies but I was really desperate. Just to let you know I used Head a Shoulders every day religiously until then. I will cut my hair again this summer just as a yearly ritual and repeat the process unless I notice anything returning but so far nothing.
Respectfully
Richard