A couple of natural things you could try before seeing a dermatologist is:
A) Take some rolled oats and mix with a bit of water which makes a scrub and use on your face morning and evening by scrubbing gently.
B) You could together with the oats. Baking soda and water to make a paste and again gently scrub the face with this. Both work well and relatively cheap as it is just oats and baking soda. Usually you will have this in the house already.
Hope this helps
suggest me few homemade remedies for clear and shinning skin plz:)
If you need some medicines or cream, I would suggest you to use
this will definitely help you. Its little expensive but worth buying or some of natural remedies you can try are as follows :
1. Ice : Ice can be used to quickly get rid of pimples as it helps in improving the blood circulation and in freezing the skin pores and removing the dirt and oil accumulated on the skin.
2. Lemon : Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice. The Vitamin C present in the lemon helps the pimples to disappear quickly
3. Honey : The antibiotics present in honey help to avoid acne and it will fasten the healing process as well as it will help in preventing infection.
4. Garlic : Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples.
5. Baking soda : Baking soda is free of harsh chemicals it will not cause any kind of skin irritation and even people having sensitive skin can also use it. You can use baking soda mixing it with some water or lemon juice.
Hopefully this will help you out to overcome pimples.
Lets us know if this or anything which has helped you overcome your problem.
Hi there, Inspite you can try some of the natural remedies, which may create any problem or side affects.
1. Dab a little lemon juice on it: The astringent properties in lemon juice will suck out some of the oil and shrink the blemish. Wash off before going in the sun, though, as this could bleach your face and make it more sensitive to the sun.
2. Make a paste with cinnamon and honey. Use approximately 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and add to the honey. Mix to make a paste. Apply to the blemish and leave on for 20 minutes (or overnight).
3. Apples and honey to the rescue. Grate a small bit of apple into a fine mush and add honey to make a sticky, fruity paste. Apply to the pimples and leave on for 20 minutes. Or, do your whole face! Wash well.
4. Make ice cubes out of green tea. Just rub one of those things over the blemish area two or three times a day. Swelling will go down, skin will be soothed, and the green tea acts as an astringent.
5. Rosewater and lemon juice – a fragrant remedy. If you happen to have some rosewater (if you don’t, you should get some … again, Mountain Rose Herbs or Whole Foods), take 1 tsp rosewater and 1/2 tsp lemon juice and apply to the blemishes. The rosewater will act as a calmative and helps repair the skin, while the lemon juice is astringent and drying.
Hopefully these all home remedies which is easily available anywhere will help you overcome your issue. :)
Home remedies for remove pimples
All u need is: 1- Cloves 2- Water
Jst take some cloves and mix it with water. Make a fine paste in a mixture machine and put it in a bottle and evry nite before going to bed, wash ur face n apply the paste on pimples and in the morning js wash it with plane water and in just 3-4 application u will see a visible change and the pimple will js vanish n it wont come back again and the best part is it wont leave any pimple mark as well.. its a prfect remedy and it worked wonder on my skin.. Will do on urs as well and it can be used on any skin type..
Herbal Cure for Pimples Using Natural Treatment
- A combination of lemon juice and rose water when applied on the pimples and left for half an hour is a good remedy for pimples. This should be continued for three to four weeks as a natural home remedy.
- Lemon juice when mixed with ground nut oil and then applied on the affected surface is a very good remedy for pimples. Sandal wood powder can also be added for added benefit. Cinnamon power mixed with lemon juice also works wonders.
- A combination of honey and cinnamon powder is a natural home remedy. When this paste is applied on the pimples and left over night it cures pimples. The process however should be continued for a couple of weeks.
- A mask prepared by combining grated apple pulp and honey also is a natural home remedy for curing pimples.
- The allicin in garlic is a good antibiotic in the natural form. Rubbing garlic on the affected or infected area or combining it with yogurt and using it as a face pack also helps cure pimples naturally. A clove of garlic can also be consumed daily for prevention and cure of pimples.
- Washing your face about twice each day - not more often. Make sure you have a mild soap. Use warm water. Wash gently; do not scrub the skin. Experts advise the use of an OTC lotion which contains benzoyl peroxide.
- Do not pop (burst) the pimple - there is a risk you may push the infection further down, causing more serious blockage and worse swelling and redness. Popping pimples also increases the risk of scarring.
- If you need to get rid of it - if you have an important event, such as a public-speaking engagement or a wedding and it is important to get rid of a sightly pimple, get a specialist to treat it for you.
For preventing from pimples you need three things.
1. Lemon 2. Milk 3. Turmeric
Make paste of these three things and gently apply on face. Keep it on face for 15 minutes and then wash the face with clean water. jjymmmmm..........You wi