Hi, I had pimples all over my face, on my cheeks, chin, forehead and, of course, nose. I manage somehow to get rid of them, but they left a huge amount of open pores. I heard that toner tightens pores in cheeks. Also, heard that my problem cannot be solved. Is this true?

Hi, have open pores myself, and yes, there is no way to really close them. Toner and ice both tighten pores, but only temporary. Apply toner after cleansing face, and then put on some foundation (always use a good quality foundation with sunscreen) to make open pores less visible. Wash your face with cold water. Do you have blackheads on your nose? Open pores produce blackheads. You can try to remove them with blackhead removal strips. Also, vegetables or fruits that has an astringent quality will help you reduce open pores. And here is a practical advice: apply mixture of tomato juice and a few drops of lime on open pores for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water.

Hi friends,
According to my knowledge, pores gradually become acne, which are more difficult to remove as it becomes permanent. So, why don't you try herbal products, which are easily available in market? These products can at least reduce your pores. Although tomato juice and lime might help you, but it will take a much longer time and in the mean while, your skin might get infected to new pores or you might get acne. I think you should go for a good skin toner.You can go for Emami Gold 24. I have heard from a friend that she, in her early days used to have pores in her face and then her cousin sister recommended her to go for this product. In addition to this drink lots of water and stop using chemicals on your skin.

Who told you that your problem cannot be solved? Yes, obviously pimples, acne etc. do got go easily. But that does not mean you’ll never get rid of them. Julie could you please tell us how tomato juice and lime will be helpful for this case? What is the process of apply? Once I’ve also suffered a lot with pimples and turmeric paste helped me a lot. I’ve also heard about Gold 24 skin toner but never used it.