As a teenager i used to suffer from acne and even today I have the ugly scars. I use makeup to hide the scars. But now i actually want to get rid of them. Can anyone suggest me some home remedies for acne scars?

Thanks

Hey I can help! I want to be a dermotologist and cosmologist so here are some amazing products I think would help!

I now you said HOME remedies, but here are a couple SUPER cheap products from the drugstore that are amazing for acne scars

All-in-1 Acne Control Facial Treatment by Netrogena $8: helps fight past, present, and Future acne!!

Dark spot corrector by Garnier: corrects dark acne scaring

For makeup SkinClearing Liquid Makeup!!! Many people love this and say its the best

HOME REMEDIES :

Lemon juice is one of the most effective ways to treat acne scarring. Start by washing face then dip a cotton ball in lemon jucie and then dab the lemon juice on your acne scars. You don't have to scrub it into your  skin. This could agitate your scars. Let it sit for about five to  10 minutes. After 10  minutes, wash it off. Then repeat 2 times a day.

Tomatoes time! Tomatos are incredible delicous and amazing for the skin! Tomatoes have vitamin A and loads of antioxidants. Vitamin A is one of  the most important vitamins for skin health, and applying it directly via  tomatoes will help it get to your skin quicker. Slice several small tomatoes  into slices. Wash your face with soap and then lay the tomatoes directly on your  skin. Lie down with the slices on your face for up to 10 minutes. Remove the  tomatoes and either discard or eat them. If you don't want to put tomatoes  directly on your face, you can use tomato juice instead. Apply tomato juice to  your skin with a cotton ball. Rinse your face after about 5 to 10 minutes.

HOPE THIS HELPS!:-D

thanks a lot..I do not want to use chemical products as my skin is too sensitive. Can you suggest me some natural treatments. I have tried aloe vera gel and have got good response. i want simple and each treatments.

I have started using tomatoes but it is too early to see the results. I am using it daily and hope to get some results soon.

Good Luck! It works for me!

tea tree oil its really good too! it works so fast and its natural. You can just put some on a q-tip and then on your face

Ice: Rub a few pieces of ice directly on to the areas of skin that have been affected by the scars. Ice has a soothing effect on the skin, and this helps to overcome the inflammation and hastens the healing. However, for best results, this exercise should be carried out at least 3 or 4 times a day. Rub ice cubes on to your skin for around 15 minutes at a time, or even longer, if possible. This is one of the most effective home remedies for acne scar removal.
Olive Oil: If used every day, this treatment can help lighten scars considerably and gradually reduces their visibility.
Lemon Juice: When it comes to reducing the appearance of acne scars on the face, lemon juice is usually very effective. This natural treatment not only brings about a reduction in the scars naturally, but also helps to lighten the skin tone. For maximum effectiveness, the juice of a freshly squeezed lemon should be applied on to the skin and left on for at least 15 to 20 minutes, before it is washed off.
Apple Cider Vinegar: This remedy is used for alleviating several skin-related problems, which includes acne scars. Dip a small ball of cotton in the vinegar and apply it on to those parts of the skin where the acne scars are present. After around 10 to 15 minutes rinse the skin with water. This exercise needs to be carried out twice a day.
Cucumber: Several spas and salons use this home remedy in lightening skin scars. Cucumber not only soothes the skin inflammation, but also speeds up the healing process. Cut a chilled cucumber into thick slices and apply them on to your skin for around 20 to 30 minutes.
Baking Soda: Being a natural cleanser, baking soda can help to relieve many skin conditions, including acne scars. Mix a small amount of baking soda in water, to make a thick paste. Dampen the acne scar-affected skin and apply the paste on it, using circular motions. After around 10 or 15 minutes, rinse the skin with warm water.

In addition to eating fresh fruits to supply your skin with collagen building vitamin C, you can also smear them onto your face for gentle acid exfoliation. Just puree a forth a cup of pineapple and smooth it onto your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes, then rinse. Since the pineapples contains ascorbic acid, it will impart a brightening effect on the face, and help fade acne marks.

If your acne scars dark, you can use lemon juice to lighten them. Cleanse your face with lemon juice. Dab one teaspoon of lemon juice into a cotton ball and smooth it over the acne marks. Leave for ten minutes, then rinse. Use caution with lemon juice because it can make your skin photosensitive. So be certain to use a sunscreen on any area you treat with lemon juice prior to going out into the sun.

Watever you do won't help you alot.But "Still men's freckle creme" Can.Use it at night time on the affected area and go to sleep.I promise it will help YOU!! Acne takes alot of time to fade away mostly 3 years so if you can't wait get laser surgery only if your dermatalogist say so,not on your own.Basically your skin tissue is damaged,so repair them and please wash your face DAILY with dove soap.

good remedies...amazing...