About six years ago I has a rash develop under both of my arms. When I showed my wife she said that I had razor rash. I told her that it could not be as I do not shave under my arms. She then said, then why do you not have any hair under your arms.

Initially, I thought that it was the deodorant that I use and I contacted the manufacturer and they eventually collected the spray and later confirmed with me that there was nothing wrong with the product.

I then started thinking and realized what had caused the loss of hair under my arms.

When I shower, I use "Head and Shoulders" shampoo and after lathering up my head and having my hands full of suds, I used to wash under my arms with the lather left on my hands. After drying off, I would spray under my arms with "Brutt" deodorant and it I noticed that it would sting slightly.

I am quite sure that it was the reaction between the Head and Shoulders and the Brutt deodorant.

In fairness, I have never tried this process on any other part of my body, but I can report that six years after the hair loss, it has never returned. I would attach photo's if I knew how.

Anyone else out there game to try it? The discomfort of the rash is well worth the permanent loss of the hair.

Hello Esprit.... I read your post about using the head and shoulders and the brut a month ago because it sounded very interesting anything that sounds good to remove unwanted hair from under my chin. i just started this month actually. Well you didn't say which head and shoulders you washed your hair with sense there seems to be so many different brands of head and shoulders so I assume it was the classic kind and the brut spray you didn't say either so I used the original kind with trimax only as well. Anyways I'm still experimenting with these two products which it does look as if I'm getting some results you're right there is some (slighly stinging) going on, but I'm also using the tumeric and besan also. I really do appreciate you posting this about your hair area so I'm giving myself to March that this nasty problem will be gone for good. I mostly use the head and shoulders and brut though so thanks again.

Greetings. For the life of me I cannot remember how long it took due to me doing the thing with both over quite a period of time. by the way, I am still hairless under the arms and I am so pleased as out temperatures over the last few days have been around 30 degrees C. I just feel that hair under the arms promotes B.O. I have now started using a roll on deodorant as I am not so keen on the stinging when I use the aerosol types. Please keep it up daily and let me know.

Roger.

hello lady_kay, I was wondering how your results turned out.

So  was it the normal head and shoulders shampoo? Do you think they would have changed their formula since then?

Just seen your reply. just the normal Head and Shoulders. Wish I could show you a picture of my hairless arm pits. Hey it is only great. I have not been tempted to try it elsewhere.

There is no reason why they would change the formula. Good luck.

so was it the brut or the head and shoulders? because i wouldnt want to try putting brut on my skin and get a rash..

but id use head and shoulders..

i was always woundering why my armpits got a rash now i know it was head and shoulders i used it the same way

You can use http://postimage.org/ to upload both the hairless underarms and the products you used , i already use the brut spray but the head and shoulders is it the classic version dandruff kind ? Are you a hairy person in general ?

I found out about this by accident as well but I was useing suave naturals and speed stick. I lost most of the hair on one armpit but the other hardly lost any. My attempts at getting rid of the hair led to a bad rash and no more hair loss.

I will try this on my legs and see what happens. I recall years ago one of my high school teachers gave us advice not to use head and shoulders on a daily basis because it had caused her a lot of hair loss. So hopefully it works. I'm gonna lather it on my legs and leave it on as I shower. I will spray the deodorant on after I get out of the shower and update you guys on what happens.

Ok day one: I squeezed a good amount onto the palm of my hand and rubbed it on my wet legs as if it was shaving cream. I left it on for about 15 minutes. There was slight discomfort. From 1-10 I'd say it was a 1. Washed it off. Dried my legs then sprayed the brut deodorant all over them. It has been hours now and have not experienced a rash. I will try to continue this treatment on a daily basis and let you know what my results are in a month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

So...any new updates?

Esprit, I did read your experience earlier this year about Head and Shoulders followed by Brut with interest and I am please to say that it does work and has worked very well.

Have been following your formula for some 8 months now, with each hair cycle I have experienced reduced regrowth and now I am down to just a few stray hair re-growths (every now and then) and is even on both armpits.

My problem is I can’t leave it alone, I keep removing the hairs with tweezers, disturbing / not allowing for the hair to go through the 8 week growth cycle, so it has taken much longer than it should have, but still fun.

With hindsight and for those who want to try, I suggest one leave the hair alone (not tweeze) for that 8 week growth cycle and then clean up, review and continue as necessary.

Previously I had tried other home appliances and potions and nothing, zip, nada then your post and it’s done.

All I can say IS A BIG Thank you for posting your experience, I tried it and it has worked well.

So pleased it has worked for you. I cannot believe that so many thousands of people want to get rid of unwanted hair and the method that I found quite by accident is so simple. If this were marketed in a Chemist or Pharmacy shop as permanent hair remover it would make someone extremely rich as it actually works.

Please all of you who read this thread try it. As you see it works.

good luck.