i have a fatty tumor in my colon should i be worried.
it is a very large one

Hallo,

Well the fact that you have tumor in your colon is a serious thing. However there are benign and malignant tumors, so some tumors might not be that dangerous. In my opinion you should talk to your doctor and see what is the best option for you to remove it. The tumor can cause the problems in the digestion and it can give you problems with weight. Do you have any digestive problems right now? Are you taking any medication for the tumor? In my personal opinion you should have a surgery and remove the tumor to avoid any further complications. I hope this helped in any way.

All the best to you,

Karen

It is very painful will he remove it in my colonoscopy ?

i have one in my colon also.it also makes me very sick and hurts most of the time.i am vomiting a lot,have pain,tried,trouble using rest room.have had my 90% of my stomach taken out didn't help had my gall baldder taken out still sick for close to two years now,now they have found this softball tumor in my colin.do you think this has been what has been wrong all this time,and when it is taken out I will start feeling better