Hello, I have pituitary tumor and it is fairly big and he recommends me to go for an operation. I am very frightened, scared of the operation! I have next appointment next week but I would like to know is there any other method for dealing with this kind off tumor. Is surgery the only way to remove pituitary tumor?

Depending on the size of the tumor, there are several treatments that can be used. Even though these are macro adenomas, big tumors, that do not mean they are not dangerous at all. Sometimes, when the tumor is very big and it threatens the surrounding tissue, laser operation is recommended, it is a very precise operation and should remove the tumor. After that, the therapy might be continued in order to decrease the hormone level in the blood.

Hi, sad to heard about your pituitary tumor. I was having the same case with you. And the tumor growing up again. in 2005, i went through an operation. However, during 2 years prior the pituitary tumor still in my brain.
Could I know, using laser really safety and can cure the tumor? Or it will grow again and again.

Don't worry, u will be all right.