I have sores in my mouth and don’t know what to do with them. This happens to me very often, but I usually have only one. Now I have like six or seven, they’re big, positioned on my tongue and palate, very painful, and the area around them is extremely red - it has never been like that. How to get rid of these sores?

Your problem is called recurrent minor aphthous ulcer or simply canker. It is a reoccurring problem - it means that you can’t get rid of the sores forever but you can do something to make the symptoms less intense and unpleasant. Unlike herpes, those sores are not contagious and their cause remains unknown. Scientists believe that various things can cause cankers: a virus, hormonal imbalance, mechanical irritation (if you bite yourself, for example), the inability of the immune system to recognize certain molecules, stress... In order to get rid of them, try to rinse your mouth with salt water or to apply baking soda mixed with water. As for medicaments, you can try Blistex. It is much more effective when applied in the initial stadium of the sores and you don’t need a prescription.

i have a little red lump on the roof of my mouthit started hurting when i was eating now it only hurts when i push on it can u help me on wat it may be cheers