Hello!
I am on effexor (225 mg) more than 2 years and things got little better, at least I do not have hot flashes any more. But there is one thing that is really bothering me… cancer sores in my mouth. Does anyone else have them? What is best to do treat them?

Here is a recipe for cancer sores: it is sort of a home remedy and it helps healing cancer sores. One part hydrogen peroxide and one part water; apply that mixture with a cotton swab on the canker sore. Then palm a small amount of milk of magnesia on the canker sore. Do that 3-4 times daily. I think it will work for you too.
Regards!

I am also suffering from these sores on my tongue as a withdrawl symptome of Effexor. I use baking soda on them.

I just sent from 150 to 75 mg and my tongue is filled with sores. I am trying baking soda.

I have had teeeibke canker sores with Effexor. I’m getting off it BC they are unbearable - so many!! How long until they went away?

I have had terrible canker sores with Effexor. I’m getting off it BC they are unbearable - so many!! How long until they went away?