I got one large sore in my inner lip and within one week I had five large sores with white pus in inner lip. My throat is sore and my ears hurt really bad. My mouth is extremely painful and I cannot eat. I'm a young 23 female and my female partner also has a couple of sores in her mouth too. What could this be? Is it herpes? Canker sores?

Since you and your partner have it, it sounds like a viral infection, like herpes. It also sounds pretty severe. Get yourself and her to a doctor ASAP. Go to urgent care or the emergency room if you can't get in to the doctor soon enough.

We always referred to it a "clap of the yap" and it sounds like you have a bad case of it. Take your girlfriend and both of you go to a doctor or free clinic and get some antibiotics. Avoid sex (any and all) until you are both completely healthy.
Don't have sex with anyone whose sexual history you don't know.