For the past few months I have been getting constant canker sores in my mouth. Sometimes there are even two at one time and can get as big as half an inch. When one goes away another one seems to appear. Could it be possible it from biting my nails (constant bad habit)

Well,

Canker sores can be very annoying and it seems like you will never get rid of them. When they burst, they tend on leaving an open, shallow white or yellowish wound with a red border. The fact is that canker sores don’t really need any treatment because in most cases they tend to clear out on their own. However if you have more complications with them I think that there are several over the counter medication that can be very helpful. You can apply them several times a day and you will notice changes in day or two. Also some say that toothpaste is very helpful for removal of canker sores. I hope this helped a bit.

Good luck,

Karel