Hi, I have problem with frequent reoccurrence of canker sores and muscle pain, like my whole body is becoming too sensitive. When a canker sore heals, after a week or two, another appears in some time. Why is this happening?

Hi, I also have problem with canker sores. Their cause is unknown, so we can’t prevent them to reoccur. It’s been repeating by me for years, but I believe it’s more frequent in winter when my immunity is lower. I even went to see a doctor for that. He gave me a hydrocortisone gel and some supplements of the amino acid lysine. Canker sores usually appear on the mouth inner surface of the cheeks, lips, gums...It’s believed they are triggered by stress, dietary deficiency, hormonal changes, overly tired and low immunity. Try some immunostimulating supplements in order to avoid frequent occurrence of canker sore. Muscle pain can be caused by deficiency of magnesium, you could try supplements; or you can apply a pain relieving cream like rosemary cream or sport creams.

For the canker sores problem, try this article, it may help.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed