I have sores on my throat and tonsils that look like canker sores and my gums are swollen and very painful and my gums are seperationg from my back teeth. Whats wrong with me?

Unfortunately, you have canker sores or mouth ulcers. This, very contagious condition, is annoying and it can last for more than 10 days. It is reoccurring so you are probably have experienced symptoms before or you wouldn’t be guessing that you suffer from canker sores. You can consult your doctor if you want to speed up (but just a little bit) healing process. He can prescribe you some antibiotics and you will get healed faster than left untreated but there is no guarantee for this.

Meanwhile you can try to boost up your immune system because canker sores are very often consequence of bad immune system and they will reoccur again if you don’t do something to prevent it.