sir i.want to ask this i.m 17 years old boy n my hight is 4.8 feets but i.want to increase my hight to 5.2 or more plz tel me how can i increase my hight plz my friends tease me coz they have good hights plz help i.m waiting for ur replies thank you

hey.dnt worry.start jogging..u cn do the following exercises:

1.taad aasan  

2.stretching exercises-You might have definitely done stretches before, they're the most effective warm up for any type of workout. It is recommended that you do the stretches for at least 15 minutes everyday. Car stretch, cobra stretch, the bridge, the table, bow down, super stretch, twists and basic leg stretches is a great way to start with...Hanging exercises - hanging on a bar with your arms and spine stretching for 10 seconds will give you amazing results. Do this for 2 minutes everyday (10 seconds x 12 times) and you'll know the magic it can do.

Swimming - If you don't know swimming just go and learn it because this is something you should not miss out on. Swimming for a couple of hours at least 5 hours a week will start doing wonders to your height. Breast stroke is considered to be the best swimming exercise to get your height increased. Why breast stroke? Because it is a whole body exercise and it is more intense than any other exercise because you're doing it on water. So when you use your body, legs and arms to the fullest, they're going to develop muscle strength which will lengthen them within weeks.

All these height increasing exercises work 100% no matter how old you are, because many people have started seeing positive results within days.

thanks i.will try this whole exercises but any nutrain whos i need to eat ?

plz tell me any nautretions for this plz