Anyone know some good stretching moves? I'm looking for just a few moves to get everything loosened up to do in the mornings.

....stretching? Nope, never heard of it.

Yoga! it really has helped me loosen up. I have done some group stuff, in the past and never really got into it, but I picked up a copy of the Runner's Yoga Book by Jean Couch and it has been great. I do just a few exercises everyday after exercising.

Pick up the Kama Sutra. ;)

I just do the usuall. Seated hamstring, calf stretch, cobra pose for hip flexers, foot to chest for ITB.

Yoga is deffinately great for flexibility. I went a class once and I loved it but the classes where I live are nothing like the one I went to. I did find a great resource though. If you download the free itunes software there is a free yoga podcast called yoga today. You can visit their website at www.yogatoday.com. But it is a daily class, each an hour long. I do suggest that if you get into it you get a mat and two block lol because I am a runner when I started my muscles were so tight I needed the blocks hehe

always do a light warm up run before stretching.. so you can loosen up the muscles.

And... Dynamic stretching is always better than static before a run from what I hear.

yes dynamic is key.. I am slowly avoiding the static stretches.

Always warm up the muscles prior to stretching =)