Hi. I am a 17 years old guy and I would want to start training bodybuilding. Of course, before any workout you (in this case me) should stretch. I have never worked out at all, I know it sounds funny, but it is the truth. I don’t have a day of hard life. So, anyway, can you explain the proper way to stretch your muscles.

Well, the best way for you to stretch out your muscles is to do the full body warm-up. You start with the head, and then move on to shoulders, arms, hips, and finally legs. And then, you are a new man. But, a friendly advice. Try stretching before each exercise, too. It is important that you listen to what I am saying , because you could get seriously hurt.

Never stretch cold muscles. Ask a coach to show you exactly what stretches to do. There are thousands of different stretches but there are only a certain amount of muscles to stretch. So all you need to know are some stretches, the proper technique, and NEVER stretch cold muscles and you will be just fine.