Hi, I have been working out in the gym for three months. I am very pleased with the results, except for one thing. My arms still feel sore after every workout. I worm up before and stretch out after every time, but it does not help. Could it be that the arm stretching exercises that I am doing are not enough?

Hi, it is a good thing that you approach exercises seriously. Worming up and stretching are important parts of any workout program. They help the muscles to endure the pressure of the work out. Stretching out also enhances the efficiency of your workout. There can be few reasons for your problem. Maybe you are not doing the arm stretching exercises right. You should repeat the exercise three to five times at each session. And don't rush; take your time with the stretching. Each stretch should last ten to thirty seconds. I hope this will help you to enjoy your workout at the gym even more.