Hello, I have noticed that my boyfriend sweats a lot. I noticed that he sweats a lot during training sessions (we practice together) and even after that. It does bother him, so it bothers me too. I am not sure if he has any medical problems. Is there a name for excessive sweating? More importantly, is there a treatment?

Excessive sweating is called hyperhydrosis and it is increased sweat production. As for the causes, they are various – damaged thermo regulation mechanism, infections, endocrine disorders, hypothyroidism, diabetes mellitus, toxins (alcohol, drugs) and even some medicaments. As for the treatment, it might include medicaments and/or surgery, but don't worry, it is treatable.

Technical name: Hyperhidrosis. A great product is Mon Ray Antiperspirant. It stoped my problem. Using it at night before bedtime, really helps this product work. Hope this helps.