Hello! I have a problem with excessive sweating. This is very unpleasant condition, trust me. So, I am wondering is there some permanent cure for excessive sweating. If there is, please tell me what that is. I have asked around, but my friends do not know anything more than me about this subject. Thank you!

Hello! Well, there is no some magical pill, but you can improve your condition. You should wear cotton clothes. Also, you need to drink a lot of water and to reduce your diet. Namely, you need to eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits (not junk food). You need to decrease stress level, too. Hope this helps you!

Hi there! I know exactly what you're talking about. For the longest time I had the worst sweating issues. But I went to the store and bought CertainDry on the recommendation of a friend and it has worked great for me. Changing my diet and wearing cotton never helped me. I was so frustrated not being able to wear some of the tops I bought because the color showed my sweat too much or the fabric was especially sweat-producing.
I use the CertainDry at night (as per directions) and during the day I use Secret Clinical Strength. It's worked well for me and I hope it does the same for you if you try it!!