I have a huge problem for my ass sweats too much-and it is not funny trust me-it is so embarrassing for me and it is not like I could change my pants regularly while I am at work. Sometimes it is enough only 20 min to sit for me and when I stand up I have this huge wet area all over the back of my pant-the fact is that my ass sweats too much though it is not just like I have only the problem with my ass sweats, the thing is that I sweat all over my body practically but this situation with my ass sweats and my wet pants drives me crazy-I am so embarrassed and it seems like everyone back there at work are very familiar with my sweating problem and I am not comfortable with this at all so can somebody tell me what is the best treatment-if there is any-to get rid off this ass sweats too much condition?

Your problem is known as hyperhidrosis-the condition in which your sweat glands are practically over active so that is basically why you have this excessive sweating problem so I suppose it is not only ass sweats too much situation that causes you such discomfort. I also suppose you have tried practically everything to get rid off this sweating but nothing seems to work isn't it? My dad had exactly the same problem that was also affected his buttock much and I remember him being very embarrassed for this sweating condition that he didn't manage to control anyhow. Finally he decided to have a sympathectomy done-and he was saved ever since. This is a surgery that consists of cutting the sypmpathetic nerves in certain places and I can tell now that my dad has become a transformed person ever since he had this surgery performed, though I must mention in some cases this surgery could cause some side effects such as compensatory sweating in some other parts of the body and usually it is low back area-your already critical I guess, so maybe you better discuss this with a doc.

Hi Rice,

It is NOT necessarily hyperhydrosis. I suffer from the above mentioned problem, and although I DO sweat more than the average person (when it's hot), sometimes I will sweat overabundantly in my nether regions when i'm NOT sweating anywhere else. If I am genuinely hot and sweating, I will soak through my shirt and be dripping with sweat.
HOWEVER, the above mentioned condition (at least in my case, and i'm inclined to sympathize with the original poster), is SOLELY linked to that one specific area. Occasionally certain stomach uneasiness is associated with it, but it is (again, in my case) distinctly different from soiling oneself or anything similar. It is sweat, profuse sweat, particularly in that area and not anywhere else (to that degree). Hyperhydrosis is usually associated with thyroid problems, etc, but I maintain that this is a different issue altogether. The closest thing (after intense and prolonged study) I've found aside from possible physical problems (like impaction, hemorrhoids, etc) is removal of diuretics, dairy, increase of fiber, and very interestingly (in men) this:
ispub.com/journal/the_internet_journal_of_surgery/volume_18_number_2_1/article/pilonidal_sinus_and_prolonged_sexual_stimulation_the_poisonous_hormones.html

Hi im really embarrassed about this but i sweat through my ass, its not ass bab as others ive read but the thing is that im only 13.
but wen i put my boxers on i just seem to sweat, not so it makes a patch but it doesnt seen that nice for my girlfriend she sais that wen ever i stand up i smell really bad but them wen i sit back down she sais im fine.
please reply coz i really want to get rid of his.

yo dude im going through the same thing you are. i was fine at one point. i never sweated on my pits or really anywhere and never more sweat than seemed normal to me. one day i was in football practice and i broke my collar bone which was sticking out of the skin. this was my first broken bone and caused me alot of trauma seeing how it was out of the skin and all. then suddenly 2 weeks later i started to sweat on my ass. then it went to my back and now my pits. its been a year and im a junior and im always sweating. nothing really works and i am going to a neurologist this week to see if he can determine whats wrong. i have something that will get rid of the smell and a decent amount of the sweat and that is gold bond body power that comes in a dark green bottle with a red cap. it burns for a few minutes which is it closing up the pores but i never go to school without it. i would like for you to email me seeing as were close to the same age and it seems like your going through the same thing as me. persoanlly i think my sweating was caused psychologically but i could be wrong and it feels that im always thinking about it which probably makes it worse. honeslty if u dont find a cure and quickly have your mom take you to a docotr. not the dermatologist because they didnt help me and probably made the problem worse. tell the doc ur symptoms and ask for either a neurologist or an endocrineologist.

I have the same problem. I tend not to wear any medium colored pants because it shows more. I recently had all blood tests done and everything was normal. I dont wear tight clothing at all, but when i sit for a few minutes the upper part of the crack of my butt begins to sweat. It only seem to have started when I was a teenager. I was in catholic school til 10th grade, we all know that it shows alot through those pants. So I used to make my bookbag long so it hangs down over the back of my pants. When im around a bunch of new people i try not to sit. It became really embarrasing for me when I stood up at a party in college right next to this really gorgeous girl who liked me, and someone said why is your ass all wet. I couldnt think of anything, but I must have forgot to dry my ass when i got out the shower. Still to this day its doesnt stop, although the sweat is not as bad when i sit on things that are porse, not like leather, wood, plastic, rock, cement, etc. Someone please tell me what I can do. Also when my stomach growls alot my butt sweats even more. But the weird thing is my stomach will growl for no reason at all, like im not hunggry, i dont have to use the bathroom, and didnt eat any greasy food.

I have the same problem. I understand all of your issues. I noticed something about it... I began to have sweaty butt when I was in 9th grade. Currently, I am in the 10th grade. It was so embarrassing to have sweaty butt.... But, fortunately no one noticed eversince. I figured out why I have this issue. First of all, it is related to stress. If you overstress yourself, then you feel your butt wet. Then, it was because of the stress. I only have sweaty butt during school especially in Honors and AP classes. When I was having a vacation, a break, and weekend, my butt is not wet! Also, if you think too much about it, then you are sending messages that you want a sweaty butt. I experienced this whole thing. Number one, try to relax and reduce your stress if you are stressed. Thank you.

i think i have the same problem. Mine started like 3 weeks ago after I stopped taking a drug called Thermo Leucine. During the period of taking it, i felt sweat through my ass crack and now that i have stooped taking it, it became worse making me uncomfortable both in class and in parties. Some one Please help me

I think this has something to do with weight. I had sweating problems when I was on my teens, and was kinda chubby back then. I stopped sweating excessively when I was in my 20's because I lost some weight. I kept it below normal range of my height/weight proportion. Now I'm in my 30's and realized I'm kinda smaller compared to others my age, so I decided to bulk up again (with weight training, not just fat, though I think I have both, I didn't care, I just want to be big) in just 6 months, and guess what, I started sweating bad again especially in arm pits and in the ass when I sit.

I have the same problem. I never had a problem until a couple of years ago and I'm 40 now. Mine is definitely sweat and is on the upper part of my butt cheeks. The whole back of my underwear will get soaked. If I have to go to the bathroom it will get really bad. Even as I'm going to the bathroom I can put my hand on my extreme lower back/upper ass and feel the sweat pouring. It also feels very hot but the rest of my body is not hot or sweating. It is extremely frustrating.

Yes i understand what everyone is saying i always feel like i have to cover my pants up just in case they may be wet.... I try to keep 2 pair of boxers on and that seems to help, but then i worry about people seeing that i have 2 pairs of boxers on and prob thinking why on earth does he have 2 pairs of boxers on... I really think the doctor is the best bet even though it is really embarrassing it is what we have to do. I never had a problem with this growing up, but about 2 or 3 years ago it started and i has made me decide what color pants i wear and it really has change my life. Even to the point of how i think about where i am going before i go just to make sure i am not sitting that long. I am only 23. Atleast here i see i am not the only one with this problem i know what everyone is going through..

I have the same exact problem. I'm not overweight, but I'm big. I weigh 160 lbs and I'm 13. I always sweat from my ass, lower back and pits. It sucks when you're with a group of people and they notice it, because that just creates a vicious cycle, and it gets worse as you stress about it. I try to apply deodorant to all of the effected areas, but that barely does a thing. I am using a special antiperspirant called "Certain-Dri". All of you may wish to look it up- It is applied overnight and in the morning your sweat glands are shrunk, allowing less perspiration to come through your pits. I don't recommend using it on your nether regions though, it may cause harm to your body, but I've been meaning to try it out. Any other home remedies?

I have been suffering from sweaty pits for almost 2 years now. There hasn't been any anti-perspirant i haven't tried out and all keeps on failing me. Just recently i got to realize it was due to anxiety and hyperactivity which. Lately i have been learning to get rid of by boosting my self esteem in a way of finding myself and being confident. I have noticed i do not sweat as much as i used to now but all of a sudden i started sweating so much on my ass which i never knew the reason why.

I started observing what my daily activities so as to find the cause of this embarrassing situation. I found out i sweat a lot from my ass when i am nervous or anxious. This i am certain was due to my gaining weight in my lower region from taking lots of consuming lots of dairy products. Why i am saying this is because i started going to the beach a couple of weeks now to run and jog and i no longer sweat in my ass like before. This could also be due to high level of androgen because i am a body builder with high testosterone. I am normally stimulated through watching of lots of porn and never engaging in sexual activities which i heard is very bad for one's health. Hope you find this helpful.

Ok lets break this down... be truthfull.. ill answer also..

Do you

Smoke.. I do is it from this? 1 to 1.5 packes a day

Do you have a lot of stress? Yea i guess so..

when you sweat and wipe, does it seem like your leaking also.?? Like toilet paper brown at all?? Yes most of the time

Have you ever had a little blood in your stool? yes

Do you tighten your bum when you sit or ? I feel I do, I wasthinking maybe i built a muscle or something from doing that..
like when I play with my self,(everyone does) I tighten up my bum and think of something to make me ,, cum faster.. Do you do this?
Is it formt this?? I found myself at one point doing myself one a day for like 2 years.. I mean guys, be honest here and lets break this down.. I am telling you everything..
I stopped drinking coffee.. never helped..

Does it hurt sometimes when you take a poop and its really not that big and it feels like its a log.. YES

Do you have herpies?? yes Caught it from me x that cheated.. not my fault but have to live with it now.. I thought this sweating thing was from that..

Its been 5 years for me.. never went to doc yet.. building up the balls to go though.. I sweat so bad, I have baby wipes, i change andif i sit for 5 minutes its there again.. But when i am at home, it seems to go away.. if i am out in the sun, sometimes it ok,
I barely sweat from my armpits any more.. it seems like it moved from my armpits to my bum.. And it smeels..
I was thinking maybe something is not working right in my butt and it leaks out or something.. (No, i know what your thinking, I dont put anything inthere. So many people have this problem and always feels like i am the only one.

ever go somewhere and look around and wonder if any one else has this also?
Its a world of our own.. and it sucks

I experience the same as what the rest of you are mentioning. Sweaty butt after sitting down for no longer than 15 minutes, I think someone even mentioned their stomach growling uncontrollably for no reason. This began happening for me in at the beginning of the Senior year in HS. While I'm not in the greatest of shape, I'm definitely far from being over weight enough for that to be the stem of this problem. I have no clue as to the cause of it, however it began a short while after finishing a seven or eight month span of taking Accutane, which I have read can be the cause of several long lasting side effects, so perhaps this is in some what related.

As far as how to handle this. Some of what I've noticed helped me was sitting in cushioned seats when possible, wearing dark clothes to mask the stain on the pants, wearing water absorbent clothes such as sports wear, or if none of those are options for you, you could try wearing a cloth of some sort around the area, held in place by the waist of your shorts.

Hope some of this helps.