I have a problem with my armpits sweating. They sweat when I am hot and cold. I have changed anti-perspirants and nothing works.

Have you always had this problem? I mean ever since the puberty or is it something that just started happening? The condition of excessive sweating is called hyperhidrosis and it can be idiopathic, which means that the cause is not known and secondary, which means that the sweating is a result of an underlying cause.
Conditions like hyperthyroidism or similar endocrine diseases, endocrine treatment for prostatic cancer or other types of malignant diseases, severe psychiatric disorders, obesity and menopause.

If one of these conditions is causing your excessive sweating, then the treatment consists of treating the condition. But, if your hyperhidrosis is idiopathic, then I have to say, it is a long and tricky road, with little positive results.

The reason I know this is because my husband has the same problem, he has had it ever since the puberty. He also tried antiperspirants that didn’t work, different gels that were leaving stains on his shirts, making it impossible to clean and in the end, he is using simple deodorants just to neutralize the smell but still has the wet stains on his t-shirts. It is just the way it is and we know there is nothing we can do about it.

I heard about two types of surgery. In one of them, axillary (armpit) sweat glands are removed and another one called endoscopic thorasic sympathectomy, which seems to be more complicated, in which nerve tracks and nodes (ganglia) that transmit the signals to the sweat glands are interrupted. This endoscopic technique is said to be very safe and 100% efficient, leaving a minor scar in the armpit.

Have you seen an endocrinologist about your excessive sweating? I heard that people mention some kind of medicines but I am not sure they are effective or recommendable because they are psychotropic and/or anticholinergic drugs.

I understand your frustration, I know I have tried everything on the market including prescription. My pharmacist told me about Mon Ray Antiperspirant. Knowing that it would not either, I tried it. IT WORKED! I have been using now for about 9 months. Has not failed me yet. I even put it on my hands, because my hands sweat when I am nervious. Look them up. They have a website. Hope this helps you.