Hi. I`m 38 years old F and I suffer from secondary hyperhidrosis, due to my menopause. I sweat a lot, all the time. I use antiperspirants, but sometimes they are not much of a help. I would like to hear something about my treatment options. Thanks.

Hi. I suffer from hyperhydrosis too and there are many treatment options. My armpits are the nightmare and so are my feet. I use meds, anticholinergics, and Drysol. There is also a surgery, but if you suffer from excessive sweating of the whole body, your problem cannot be treated that way. Drysol is effective for me because I have moderate hyperhidrosis, but I will have to use it like forever. I have also tried Iontophoresis, but it irritates my skin and after cessation sweat always returns.

I use a product called Mon Ray Antiperspirant. I see where someone replied that they use Drysol. I used to use that. But after my pharmacist told me about Mon Ray, it is just as strong as Drysol, but now I don't need a prescription.